“Big fan”

Pancheros Mexican Grill
Ranked #89 of 159 Restaurants in Ankeny
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fresh-pressed tortillas. The finest ingredients. Perfectly mixed bites. Better Built Burritos are in a league of their own. Standing tall as they are proud, tasty as they are sturdy. Standing boldly above their lesser-built burrito peers.
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I am a big fan of Pancheros. The burritos are big and consistently good. I realize there are a lot of restaurants that do this now but Pancheros may be my favorite.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

was doing some last minute Christmas shopping and wanted a quick bit to eat and stop in for a little Mexican. walked in and was instantly greeted with a huge smile from the cashier on duty Ericka she asked us what we wanted and i told her i was wanting a burrito and she noticed that i was expecting and said she had just the perfect treat for me.... she mad by far the biggest burrito Ive ever seen in my life... im not joking when i say it weighed at least 3lbs maybe more... the service was the best for them getting ready to close. she was even nice enough to give me her discount and a free drink i will definitely be coming back there again soon THANKS ERIKA!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This Panchero's is clean and well maintained. The food is good. Very much like every other Panchero's. Not authentic mexican, but good americanized burritos.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have to admit that when my coworker said to eat here, I had my doubts. When I walked in I am thinking to myself that this is like that other burrito chain. But when I got up there to order, I noticed the fresh-pressed, fresh grilled tortillas. Then I noticed the carnitas with salsa verde. Add a little cheese, lettuce, and cream. Then came the curve ball. They mix it up so that when you bite into it, you get carnita, with cream, with cheese, with some salsa verde, rice and beans. Nothing overwhelms the other and each flavor is separate, but also paired. Start to finish you get the same flavor. It's like it never runs out!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

I'm hoping that the young woman who helped us was having a bad day, because if that is how she always treats/greets customers, she should not be in that position.
It wasn't too busy, but they weren't too quick either. I won't complain about time taken to freshly press the tortillas for the burritos, because they were good and worth that fresh time. But the rest of the food was average and kind of bland. I have heard from friends that the other locations are not like this, so next time I will take the drive to the next town over so I can get better service.

Been to Pancheros Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK