“Everything is delish!”

El Azteca Incorporated
Ranked #44 of 156 Restaurants in Ankeny
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I used to order the same thing at every Mexican restaurant I ever went to. Not here, I’ve learned to try new things here and have never been let down. Also treated as family. Ate too fast to get a pic.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great food, great service and very polite and friendly staff. The best mexican restaurant in Ankeny.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Great Mexican food and drinks. Fast service. Everything is tasty and consistent. Family run and great service.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The food was good, comparable to any other Mexican restaurant in the area. Our waiter barely spoke and was not at all sociable. Maybe new? My big complaint with this place is that they charge extra for additional chips and salsa. I’ve ate at Mexican restaurants from coast to coast and have never been charged extra for chips and salsa when you buy entree’s, drinks, the works.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Our family has been eating at El Azteca for years. Every time we go we are greeted with friendly smiles and Jose is our favorite waiter. The food is consistent and good quality compared to other area Mexican restaurants, but what sets it apart is warm, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere plus prompt attentive service. I've had many of their dishes, but my favorite is the Fajita Quesadilla.

Been to El Azteca Incorporated? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK