“Special Needs Conscious”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #11 of 17 Quick Bites in Ankeny
Description: Come visit us at 2502 SE Delaware Ave in Ankeny. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Other than how busy this store was, the second thing I noticed was all of the "Special Needs" employees that were employed here. I know that there were at least five that I counted. I thought very highly of this establishment's owners for this feat.
All of the staff appeared to be so happy to be there and working. They were all friendly and smiling. Service was not slowed at all, our food arrived in a very timely manner even though the lines were long.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Normally spot on, today I did drive through here and they got my order wrong. I ordered a sausage burrito and iced coffee frappe and they gave me an iced coffee. Otherwise the food was correct temperature. Friendly staff. Family friendly. Outside ok. See pics. Typical prices. I’ve mostly enjoyed this McDonald’s so I will always give them another chance. Most of the employees are very good here. Plus with the remodel, it’s a great place for kids. And families of course! Lot parking. Marcy’sDinerTantrumScale 5/5- NoScreamingKids.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We've all been there, and it's hard to beat a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and a large Fry. Sometime we just need a Burger.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

They have remodeled. They have a new play area which is awesome and the kids could not get enough of. They have installed self-order kiosks. I didn’t think I would be a fan but it does seem to free the staff to get out and clean the restaurant, deliver food and greet customers. This was a busy Sunday noon but things moved quickly. My only concern is that this place has a pretty spotty record over the last decade and a half. They have fixed it up but will it stay that way or will they return back to their norm.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We have been in here several times since the place was remodeled. They now have self serve kiosks which I tried last week. It worked well. Clean. Family friendly. Friendly staff, except for one staffer. Helpful staff. One of the people I associate with had a birthday party here and they were very satisfied with their experience! Good prices. I just dropped in for a pop this last week and it was ok. There is a nice play area here. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank init4keeps

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK