“Love the taco salad !”
Review of Tasty Tacos

Tasty Tacos
Ranked #12 of 159 Restaurants in Ankeny
Reviewed 29 June 2018

They offer a floor shell taco salad that is very tasty ! Not a fan of corn shells so the flour shell option was great. Very good flavor. They were very nice when I requested they not put the guacamole on. I recommend Tasty Tacos for the great taco salad as well as being fairly cheap cost.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This is a local chain based in Des Moines. The staff is quick to serve and the food comes out pretty quick for a sit down restaurant. The tacos are unusual as they are a fried flour taco. The staff puts in plenty of meat, cheese and lettuce. Try the tators with cheese. They are heavily seasoned, so be careful. The hot sauce is hot, but good. You will be in and out in less than 30 minutes. This is a little more like a fast food restaurant, but does not have a drive up.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

When planning to drive 3 hours to the Des Moines area, we always talk of which meal we'll eat at Tasty Tacos. This was our first time eating at the Ankeny location, and they live up to the name. They are simply the best fast food tacos I've ever had, and wish I could have them more often. I recommend the Flour Tacos.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have eaten at Tasty Taco's for years. They have the very best soft shell floured taco's. Reasonable in price. They have several location all over Des Moines area.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I don't live in the Des Moines area, but whenever I can stop at a Tasty Tacos location, I do! I love the original tacos! They are similar to a Taco Bell Chalupa, but only better!! Stop in if you are looking for something quick and want something other than a burger! I usually order two, but they are filling and I usually wish I had ordered just one.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Tasty Tacos? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK