“The only reason the review is terrible is because I can't rate it lower!”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #87 of 156 Restaurants in Ankeny
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Terrible, Horrible? The worst! They serve crappy food and they can't even microwave it beyond frozen. I hate fast food. I stopped late... 10 PM for me and ordered a burger, which they advertise they do well and a chicken sandwich. What I got was two cold hockey pucks. The manager took my order and was in crisis mode at 10 PM on a Tuesday. She told me to pull up and she would have my total at the window, When I got there she abandoned the window. The young man who took over told me she couldn't help me because she had to deal with a "quitter" The manager then met me at the service window and handed me the sack of frozen crap. Totally the worst. I recommend closing them all!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hard to beat a Wendy's Double Bacon Cheese Burger with small fry...and sometimes you just feel like a Burger!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I came here on my way home from work, after hearing an ad on the radio. See pics. I got everything pictured for $5 plus tax. Clean place. Very friendly staff today. Order accurate and I ate in. The burger had 2 burgers, 2 slices of cheese and 5 short slices of bacon. Very good! I also got 4 chicken nuggets, fries, pop and, having purchased a key tag in December, got a free jr. Frosty. Very filling. Family friendly place. There's even a fireplace with lounge area for eating, on colder days. See pics. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. Busy place! Oops, for those so interested in parking lots that they need to know, there's a good sized one here. You should actually try eating at these places!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We got home and there were no sauces for our chicken nuggets. The staff was ok. Food was hot and fresh. The strawberry slices in the kids meals are great for our little ones! Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I stop by Wendy's on cold days when I want hot chili. Sometimes I go there for the special called 4 for $4.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK