“Another Great Burger”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #12 of 17 Quick Bites in Ankeny
Description: At Wendy's in Ankeny, IA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. Start your day right with Wendy's breakfast menu. See our Wendy's Ankeny, IA hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hard to beat a Wendy's Double Bacon Cheese Burger with small fry...and sometimes you just feel like a Burger!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I came here on my way home from work, after hearing an ad on the radio. See pics. I got everything pictured for $5 plus tax. Clean place. Very friendly staff today. Order accurate and I ate in. The burger had 2 burgers, 2 slices of cheese and 5 short slices of bacon. Very good! I also got 4 chicken nuggets, fries, pop and, having purchased a key tag in December, got a free jr. Frosty. Very filling. Family friendly place. There's even a fireplace with lounge area for eating, on colder days. See pics. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. Busy place! Oops, for those so interested in parking lots that they need to know, there's a good sized one here. You should actually try eating at these places!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We got home and there were no sauces for our chicken nuggets. The staff was ok. Food was hot and fresh. The strawberry slices in the kids meals are great for our little ones! Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I stop by Wendy's on cold days when I want hot chili. Sometimes I go there for the special called 4 for $4.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I generally like Wendy's and this place generally is on it's game (unlike some in the metro). They have recently made it over, added a tv, and added a Coke Freestyle machine. Food was hot and service was fast on a Sunday lunch rush.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK