“Another Great Burger”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #87 of 156 Restaurants in Ankeny
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hard to beat a Wendy's Double Bacon Cheese Burger with small fry...and sometimes you just feel like a Burger!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I came here on my way home from work, after hearing an ad on the radio. See pics. I got everything pictured for $5 plus tax. Clean place. Very friendly staff today. Order accurate and I ate in. The burger had 2 burgers, 2 slices of cheese and 5 short slices of bacon. Very good! I also got 4 chicken nuggets, fries, pop and, having purchased a key tag in December, got a free jr. Frosty. Very filling. Family friendly place. There's even a fireplace with lounge area for eating, on colder days. See pics. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. Busy place! Oops, for those so interested in parking lots that they need to know, there's a good sized one here. You should actually try eating at these places!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We got home and there were no sauces for our chicken nuggets. The staff was ok. Food was hot and fresh. The strawberry slices in the kids meals are great for our little ones! Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I stop by Wendy's on cold days when I want hot chili. Sometimes I go there for the special called 4 for $4.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I generally like Wendy's and this place generally is on it's game (unlike some in the metro). They have recently made it over, added a tv, and added a Coke Freestyle machine. Food was hot and service was fast on a Sunday lunch rush.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK