“Good food!(see pics)”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #19 of 159 Restaurants in Ankeny
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I came here on way to work to get some breakfast. See pics. Very good grandmas hash. And at a reasonable price. There is a wide range of foods and prices here, something for everyone. Clean. Ok staff. Family friendly. Lot parking. Marcy’sDinerTantrumScale 5/5- NoScreamingKids.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stop while traveling, easy to get to from highway. I had a Omelet and my wife had strawberry pancakes. Both had great presentation. Wait staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Had a late dinner with family and like the variety on the menu, especially the desserts. Server was a good sport and helpful. Good place to stop for a quick meal.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stopped for breakfast after placing a Surprise Birthday delivery order from Mytown2Go [delivery service in Ankeny Des Moines area] to thank them for the great cinnamon rolls made here and delivered to my Grandson in Ankeny at his work place. I was very pleased with the service and appearance of the restaurant. I took advantage of the Senior breakfast menu as did my friend. First time I had eaten here.
I ordered the omelet with my choice of holandaise sauce and pancakes. My friend after placing her order added toast which was not a problem for our server to accomodate.We were both pleased with our selections and had a nice visit here. It is handi cap assessible with great accomodations for everyone.

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 27 March 2018

If you like or love Breakfast then look at this menu...anything from soup to nuts and everything in between...Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Biscuits, Gravy....I got to go now, I'm hungry...see you there.........

1  Thank Rex Z