“Great place for Breakfast or a late evening meal”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #19 of 160 Restaurants in Ankeny
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stop while traveling, easy to get to from highway. I had a Omelet and my wife had strawberry pancakes. Both had great presentation. Wait staff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Had a late dinner with family and like the variety on the menu, especially the desserts. Server was a good sport and helpful. Good place to stop for a quick meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stopped for breakfast after placing a Surprise Birthday delivery order from Mytown2Go [delivery service in Ankeny Des Moines area] to thank them for the great cinnamon rolls made here and delivered to my Grandson in Ankeny at his work place. I was very pleased with the service and appearance of the restaurant. I took advantage of the Senior breakfast menu as did my friend. First time I had eaten here.
I ordered the omelet with my choice of holandaise sauce and pancakes. My friend after placing her order added toast which was not a problem for our server to accomodate.We were both pleased with our selections and had a nice visit here. It is handi cap assessible with great accomodations for everyone.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 27 March 2018

If you like or love Breakfast then look at this menu...anything from soup to nuts and everything in between...Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Biscuits, Gravy....I got to go now, I'm hungry...see you there.........

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Rex Z
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The restaurant is nice inside and has a pleasant atmosphere. They greeted us right away with immediate seating. The host/server was very attentive and helpful with the baby I had along this time; they had both a high chair and a baby carrier stand available. The manager came by to check on us and was pleasant. The food was good, with good portion size. Our server did a very nice job taking care of us.

Date of visit: February 2018