“Very rich ice cream”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ankeny
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I was given a large gift certificate to Marble Slab Creamery for my birthday. I took my family with me to celebrate. The high quality ice cream is very rich. You can add these extra ingredients and then mix it together and then put it in a cone or cup. It is mixed on a cold marble slab. It was a special treat. I could not eat like that very often or I would get very fat. I enjoyed watching the ice cream being mixed and I enjoyed taking my time eating it. The store clean and nicely furnished. This is a good place to go celebrate a special event with little children and other family members of all ages. It is good clean fun.

1  Thank david_hance_iowa

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I go there on very hot summer days when I am returning from an event with friends and we want a rich desert. The ice cream and other deserts at this place are expensive and loaded with calories. If you want a fancy, cold desert that looks beautiful and tastes great, then this is the place to go. It will cost you some money but it is a top of the line ice cream.

1  Thank david_hance_iowa
Reviewed 15 January 2016

This is THE place to get good ice cream! Always good with good service and they work to keep it clean! (unlike some with sticky ice cream on tables and floor)

1  Thank Kevin N
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Took my family, a bit pricey but I appreciate the punch card. I wish they had kit kats as a mix in. Overall, nice and clean, I want to try the cupcakes.

1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed 5 August 2015

nice clean ice cream parlor, friendly pleasant and honest staff, a bit pricey but there were a lot of options

1  Thank scott w

Been to Marble Slab Creamery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK