“I go here everyday.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Ankeny
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I go to this Starbucks location every morning. It is one of about 25,000 such locations. A Grande cup of Pike coffee is $2.12, if you bring your own cup. You can join the Gold Card Club for discounts and coupons and free rewards. You can play a loto scratch card-monopoly game called Starbucks for Life. You get a chance to spin after each purchase. The baked goods are premade and package in clear plastic. There are all kinds of other drinks like orange juice and natural juices and milk and all kinds mixed fancy coffee drinks. If you have been to a Starbucks, then this one looks almost exactly like all the others.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Love the consistency of the taste of Starbucks coffee across the country. Very nice staff at this location. Each time I am back in town the remember me.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I am a Starbucks addict. I visit them all over the country and this one had the worst service I've seen. I stood there looking at employees' backs for awhile before anyone even looked up. I had to ask for 2 things at the adds bar that I have never seen missing at a Starbucks. I guess the manager is off today?

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Personally, Starbucks coffee is just okay. I prefer the Americana because its consistent. When I've ordered some sort of drink that sounds like a dessert they usually mess it up.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Drive by for my morning addiction - may change however, with the recent Starbucks rewards program change.

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK