“Great drive thru set up”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 17 Quick Bites in Ankeny
Reviewed 15 August 2018

When you pull up to the Starbucks you can literally drive right into the drive-thru lane. You actually have to drive around to the other side if you want to park your car and go inside. Clean inside and fast service.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Friendly, fast service. Good as usually expected. They got it right and got us back on the road for further travel.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I patronize this location on a daily basis. Staff is always friendly and willing to make sure each visit is a great experience

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I stop here every morning to drink a cup of Pike blend coffee and plan my day. I have over 1100 stars on my gold card so I am definitely a Starbucks loyal customer. Some mornings there are 15 to 20 cars waiting in the drive-up line so I always go inside to the lobby to order my drink. The breakfast sandwiches seem too small to me so I never bother ordering breakfast at Starbucks.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank david_hance_iowa
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I have a Starbucks Gold Card and I am currently playing the game Starbucks For Life. I go to this Starbucks about every other day. I am a die-hard coffee addict. This location is typical of the other 25,000 Starbucks' location. It has free parking on three sides of its strip mall location. It is just off I-35 at either First Street Exit or Oralabor Drive Exit. I currently have a steel, double walled Starbucks coffee mug that I purchased for $40 so I get free coffee every day in January of 2017. My gold card gives me free refills. Every time I collect 125 stars on my gold card I get a free reward of any breakfast item or lunch sandwich. I think my coffee is cheap when I factor in my rewards. Plus I prefer the Pike blend. The more coffee you drink, the stronger blend you will start to favor. Other coffees tastes like thin brown water as you drink more and more coffee. You can taste the differences. This place is always clean. The service is always fast unless you get here at 7:15 when there is a drive-thru rush. Sometimes there are 30 or more cars waiting at drive-thru early in the morning before work.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK