“Good ”

Olive Garden
Ranked #20 of 155 Restaurants in Ankeny
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We went here for a quick dinner on a Friday night! The service was awesome the food was awesome and a good dinner for a couple!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Family friendly. Friendly staff. Clean. Good food. The breadsticks aren't as good as the ones at Fazoli's though. But the rest of the food is very good. I had the chicken gnocchi and zuppa toscana soups and the chicken piccata. See pics. They were good. It was on the early dine menu and the chicken piccata, while very tasty, was also not a very large amount. Prices are typical Olive Garden. Nice dining area. No one offered me any wine samples today. Although I usually don't try them, I would have liked one today. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. Nice sized parking lot for that one parking lot reviewer!! Better idea is to ACTUALLY EAT at the places one reviews, hence the fact I usually post pictures our eating ventures.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This is a typical Olive Garden. Nothing exceptionally better or worse than any other. I love being on their email list. They send me notices of specials and features as well as coupons.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Olive Garden used to be a good value for the money. Over the years the value has become less and less, with higher prices and overall quality reduced. The drinks were not well mixed and I couldn't drink what I ordered due to the poor mix taste. I was disappointed this time around and found it overly expensive for the quality.

1  Thank TeacherWhoTravels
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday night and we got sat right away, our waiter waited on right away, and we had our food fast as well too. Overall it was a good dinner!!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK