“Just so so, not best, nor worst”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #20 of 156 Restaurants in Ankeny
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Shrimp Scampi , not deveined, pasta n sauce OK, asparagus near not done. Beer cold. Salad endless. Steak gorgonzola good but light on gorgonzola. So I asked for me. Bar keep was great with good service. Employees great and polite.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is the best place I have eaten. Their food is always fabulous and they are always adding new entrees. The waitstaff is beyond compare... especially Michelle and Michael. I couldn't make up my mind between 2 desserts for my birthday, so they brought me both, and comped me for one of them.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent. Especially the all you can eat salad. The 3 of us
All got different dinners. The agreement was we would all share and get a taste of each other's.
But, we all loved our individual dinners we ordered and just ate our
own dinners, there was NO sharing.
You will love the food & experience!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

With most chain restaurants, you know what you're going to get. The food at this Olive Garden was somewhat par with that. It wasn't exceptional - but it was pretty much what I'd expect at a run-of-the-mill Olive Garden. The service was a little slow. The server had MANY tables and seemed stretched thin. We went about 8 p.m. on a Saturday night, and the restaurant still had a 15 minute wait. I'm not sure if they expected that. There was a lot going on in the area that weekend - perhaps they hadn't planned? Tables were empty, so it just seemed that there weren't enough servers. Even though it is a familiar name, it's not a place I'd go back when I'm back in the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Used to be one of my go to's for eating out in the area and lately the service, food, and just about everything has gone down hill! Last visit did carry out and had to wait over 25 mins for an order that was submitted with an hour out. Food was then cold and not good at all... Gals at the front desk were very unfriendly and were gladly talking among themselves and could have cared less that their were customers standing around and lined up. And this was not a one time problem. VERY disapointed OG a - we have decided we will not be back.... to many times with the same bad service, LONG wait times, unfriendly staff, and bad food.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK