“Great Meal With My Family”

Waterfront Seafood Market
Ranked #2 of 156 Restaurants in Ankeny
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My son, his wife and I attended the Iowa State/Oklahoma game on Saturday. After sitting in 90+ degree heat, we we hot, tired and very hungry. I wanted to take my family members out for dinner before we headed back to Eastern Iowa. I took them to Waterfront Seafood Market.

We started with 6-oysters on the half shell. They we’re absolutely wonderful! We each had different seafood entrees and were pleased with each.

Our waitress was friendly and efficient. My family members were happy that I took them out to a great place for dinner after a long, hot, tiring day!

Note: prices are what you would expect-$17.95 and up for dinners. The quality and service are excellent.

We will return for dinner when we are in the D.M. area!

1  Thank Beavercowboy

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I ordered a grilled shrimp salad and for my $15.00 I got a TINY salad that wasn’t even very good. Typical tasteless iceberg lettuce with shredded carrots straight from a bag with a few pieces of shrimp. I’m out $15.00 and am still hungry. My server was wonderful but charging me $15.00 for this is a joke.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our meal. Our young server was so very pleasant, explaining the different meals. The seafood was refreshingly fresh for a change.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We enjoyed our meal, the staff was great and allowed our daughter to touch the live lobsters in the tank.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here the other night having been here a few months ago and having a good meal. Round 2 was just as good. We both had the asparagus/salmon soup that was hot and tasty. My daughter had the trout almandine and I had the blackened swordfish. The rice pilaf was average. The coleslaw was pretty good.

Been to Waterfront Seafood Market? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK