“Rip off”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I ordered a grilled shrimp salad and for my $15.00 I got a TINY salad that wasn’t even very good. Typical tasteless iceberg lettuce with shredded carrots straight from a bag with a few pieces of shrimp. I’m out $15.00 and am still hungry. My server was wonderful but charging me $15.00 for this is a joke.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our meal. Our young server was so very pleasant, explaining the different meals. The seafood was refreshingly fresh for a change.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We enjoyed our meal, the staff was great and allowed our daughter to touch the live lobsters in the tank.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here the other night having been here a few months ago and having a good meal. Round 2 was just as good. We both had the asparagus/salmon soup that was hot and tasty. My daughter had the trout almandine and I had the blackened swordfish. The rice pilaf was average. The coleslaw was pretty good.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Been to Waterfront in WDM and Ankeny and have similar experiences.
- The clam chowder is good, not great.
- All seafood dishes I’ve tried have been seriously overlooked, shockingly so.
- The sushi is the best choice at this place.

2  Thank Mary T

Been to Waterfront Seafood Market? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK