All reviews cookies waffles biscuits and gravy room was clean staff was very friendly other hotels fresh fruit convenient location a great stay the breakfast area motel carbohydrates adventureland interstate
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We particularly enjoyed the breakfast! The waffles were unexpectedly wonderful and there was protein, both scrambled eggs and boiled, as well as sausage. There was a lot more than that, I'm just highlighting what surprised me as beyond what I expected. Also, the pool was salt water rather than the heavy chlorine, and that was surprising. We had a couple of wonderful family swims. The staff was very accommodating and we're glad we chose the Quality Inn in Ankeny.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Samantha R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We enjoy getting feedback from our guests. I am delighted you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and the indoor heated pool! I hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.
Samantha Reinier

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel was okay. Beds were comfortable, night staff was friendly, day staff not so much. Breakfast wasn't as great as we hoped,biscuits didn't taste good so we stuck with waffles or bagel. PS. Don't get a room by the ice machine you'll here ppl start getting ice at 5 am & it will continue until you get up.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Samantha R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We enjoy getting feedback from our guests. I apologize for the noise with the ice machine. I am sorry the hot breakfast wasn't what you had hoped. I will share your feedback with the staff. I hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Beds were comfortable actually. Staff was very friendly and nice.
Door on room stuck so bad you had to bang your shoulder into it to get it open. Condition of rooms were in rough shape. Appears they are laying new carpet. Perhaps they will be doing more.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Samantha R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We enjoy getting feedback from our guests. I am thrilled you found our beds to be comfortable and our staff to be friendly! We are in the process of updating our rooms and hope you will come give feedback when the renovations are complete!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

After my second visit here Doris referred to me by name as soon as I walked in the door. I felt very welcomed. Hotel is very well kept. Looking forward to more future visits. Great within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Samantha R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We enjoy getting feedback from our guests. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel was renovated and rooms were average. My room was ok, but the beds and pillows were comfy. The only complaint that I had was that you could hear everything from the hall very clearly. This location is convenient for shopping and restaurants.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Samantha R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We enjoy getting feedback from our guests. I am glad that we were convenient for your shopping and dining needs. I am thrilled you enjoyed the new pillows and the beds. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.