All reviews comfort inn softball team nice condition manager brenda new year's eve sausage gravy nice stay recently stayed at this hotel continental breakfast des moines race track and casino bed was comfortable snow storm great room the breakfast area needed a place to stay great rate
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were on our way home and found this an excellent location to lay our head and travel on the next day. the rooms are comfortable and beds very good. The bathroom is a bit small but clean. The service was excellent. the front staff was very friendly. Cookies were set out for customers. the breakfast was good with a good variety of items. The Prairie Meadowlands casino is right across the road. The hotel offers shuttle service to the casino. Construction is going on around and next to the hotel but it was quite. Their are several restaurants close by.

Room tip: All rooms seam OK
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have stayed here numerous times over the last 4 years. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is satisfactory. It's nothing fancy, but that's not why I stay there. I want a clean, comfortable place to get a good night's sleep before my Board meetings. The staff has always been friendly to me and recognizes me when I walk through the front door. It's close to all the attractions in Des Moines because Interstate 80 is just a mile away.

Room tip: use the internet to get the best rates.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This was a fabulous place to stay! From the moment we checked in until we checked out everything was great. The lady at the front desk, Susie, went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay. She was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and inviting. Modern decor, comfy bed and had all the amenities we needed. I highly recommend Susie and this hotel and would definitely stay again if back in the area!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, which was one night too many. Rooms appear to be decorated nicely, but that's where the positives end. Rooms are small and the bathroom was TINY!! And you can just tell that everything was done cheaply. Thin walls, very small pool, smelled bad.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Was clean with fresh decor. Hotel was quite and near casino adventure land and bass pro. We stopped passing through to storm lake Iowa. Priceline the hotel. Breakfast looked good but only had coffee it was good

Date of stay: January 2017