All reviews comfort inn nice stay continental breakfast des moines sausage gravy night's sleep race track and casino bed was comfortable snow storm would stay here again needed a place to stay early check hard boiled eggs indoor pool casino hotel yogurt cookies
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have stayed here numerous times over the last 4 years. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is satisfactory. It's nothing fancy, but that's not why I stay there. I want a clean, comfortable place to get a good night's sleep before my Board meetings. The staff has always been friendly to me and recognizes me when I walk through the front door. It's close to all the attractions in Des Moines because Interstate 80 is just a mile away.

Room Tip: use the internet to get the best rates.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This was a fabulous place to stay! From the moment we checked in until we checked out everything was great. The lady at the front desk, Susie, went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay. She was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and inviting. Modern decor, comfy bed and had all the amenities we needed. I highly recommend Susie and this hotel and would definitely stay again if back in the area!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, which was one night too many. Rooms appear to be decorated nicely, but that's where the positives end. Rooms are small and the bathroom was TINY!! And you can just tell that everything was done cheaply. Thin walls, very small pool, smelled bad.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Was clean with fresh decor. Hotel was quite and near casino adventure land and bass pro. We stopped passing through to storm lake Iowa. Priceline the hotel. Breakfast looked good but only had coffee it was good

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Could tell had been another brand renovated and rebranded. Settle Inn to Comfort Inn? Did a beautiful job with remodel. Staff was WONDERFUL from AM shift Abby (who cheerfully upgraded me) to evening shift (didn't catch her name) who made great cookies, despite her fear they were overdone. Not a lot of comfort inns do cookies. Nice touch. Suite was big and comfortable and the room attendant was laid back about a later check out. Whole property was newly redone and was told it was again being rebranded as a Super 8!! I was told a new comfort inn was being built in the area. Well, that will be one nice super 8! Thank you for a great stay, start to finish.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple