US$ 119
Prairie Meadows Hotel(Altoona)
US$ 151
US$ 147
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had rooms booked during the State Fair and called to cancel them ... at 4:20pm. Mind you they are suppose to be canceled by 4, so yes, I was late in my call. HOWEVER the lady I spoke with on the phone about it was VERY VERY rude and nasty. I warned my friend who was coming the next evening about it and they called to cancel at 3:30 and the same lady was again horribly rude to her as well. She tried to tell her she would have to pay the cancellation fee even though the email clearly states you have until 4pm. We had to pay $40 for a 20 minute too late call and terrible customer service. I guarantee they sold our room to someone else that night as all the hotels were booked. NEVER again will I even consider this hotel. BEWARE of how rude and unfriendly they are!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Devraj T, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Bridget104,

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. I would like to apologize on behalf of my staff for not exceeding expectations. Your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention. I am very sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our front desk staff did not quite meet your or our expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the front desk team to improve guest satisfaction.

Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This hotel is in a very good location since it's across the street from a casino and has restaurants close by. Easy on and off the highway. Our room was clean and comfortable and there was no excessive noise. Th lady at the desk was very nice and helpful. They call a shuttle for you so you don't even have to drive to the casino. Breakfast was as good as any hotel breakfast.

Room Tip: I don't think there is an elevator so I would choose main floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tuna57,

Thank you for the positive feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. You are right, there is nothing like a great breakfast to kick the day off! We hope to see you again soon!

Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This is supposed to be a non smoking hotel and when we got in our first room it smelled horrible. When we went to tell the employe she was rude we did get a new room but it stilled smells like smoke. N

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Devraj T, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Wildhockeylife,

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention. I am very sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our front desk staff did not quite meet your or our expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We came with 12 family and friends. Nice rooms and a small pool. We wanted a first floor room and got it. Close to food and fuel. Great choice for an overnight. Nice breakfast in the morning including waffles.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Devraj T, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear MKHutchison,

Thank you for the positive feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. You are right! Our location makes it perfect to walk to the many restaurants nearby and Adventureland as well. We hope to see you again soon!

GM

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Check in was easy, our room was on the ground floor. Beds were very comfortable, especially with the choice of pillows. It was clean and up to date. Would definitely stay here again next time we travel through.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Devraj T, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Becky,

Thank you for the positive feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad you had a very comfortable stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

GM