“Best Clam Chowder”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Avon
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a gift card and decided to have lunch. Endless soup & salad was my choice. The wedge salad was perfect. The clam chowder was over the top with huge pieces of clams. Best I have ever had. The seasonal Belgium beer they call Grand Crew was a nice surprise.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We were seated quickly @ 5:00 on a Sat. w/9 in our party!! Can’t do that everywhere! We chose to eat there bc their menu is HUGE! So much to choose from, to make everyone happy...

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Had a few beers at the bar with a pub style pizza, very good. Also had a wedge salad which is very good.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times and always have a good meal. The most recent visit we had pizza and it was very good. The steak is good and the pizookie is awesome! This is our favorite place to eat in Avon.

1  Thank Andrea E
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Our family had lunch at BJ restaurant &Brewhouse my wife had the California flatbread appetizer my granddaughter had the chicken broccoli Alfredo and I had chicken tenders. The food was outstanding and done to perfection. The waitress was outstanding she was very attentive making sure everything was to our satisfaction. I highly recommend this restaurant. Good food and very good service