“Nice outdoor seating, interesting menu but average service”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #13 of 108 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We stopped by and tried the ribs & schrimp and the key west chicken and shrimp. Both were quite good. I liked the BBQ sauce on the ribs. It was smoked and not too sweet. However, my sweet potato did come out late and when I asked for cocktail sauce for the shrimp there was quite a delay. But we did stop late on Memorial Day so maybe they were tired after a long weekend.

Anyway, the Avon location had very nice outdoor seating which we enjoyed quite a bit. The music was a bit loud outside for my taste but I'm sure the younger crowd was fine with it.

This was our first visit to a cheddars and we will come by again as they had some other interesting items on the menu we want to try. Hopefully the service will be better next time!

Enjoy!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The food was good; even the special order items were correct the first time. The service was efficient and pleasant. Prices at Cheddar's are always very reasonable -- 3 of us dined (2 had drinks) for less than $20 each, not including the tip. This is the 5th different Cheddar's I have been to (in 3 states), and I was a little leery since the reviews were not stellar, but this Cheddar's did not disappoint.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The food is good & reasonably priced. Service can be hit or miss. Waitress was to give us coupons for free appetizers for our next visit (manager came by & told us this), but she did not. Disappointed; would have given this restaurant an excellent review, but the service knocked it down.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Had to bus my own table in the bar. Several servers passed me while I waited by the table. 20 mins to get an appetizer. Entrees followed 10 mins later, cold. Waitress got the orders wrong even after being corrected.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food is fresh and very flavorful. We like their tilapia dinner with the mango salsa with shrimp. Always very good. Never been disappointed with any of our selections from their menu.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK