All reviewstwo brothersparamount theatertrain stationtransportation centerhollywood casinohot breakfasthi expresscomfort innnot hesitate to stay here againcinnamon rollsthe breakfast arearooms are cleanyogurtnice poolcouple blocksgreat place to staywe've stayed
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We came in from another state for a family baby shower in the area, and I had no idea where to stay. The first two hotels (closer to our event) were booked, so we chose this one. I am so glad it worked out this way, as we couldn't have been happier with our stay. Cleanliness is #1 for me, and this hotel did not disappoint--you would never have known the place was completely booked, as nothing seemed to be cared for on a lesser level. We had a king suite with the 'Wow shower', and it was exactly that!
Every staff member, from the front desk, to the woman attending the breakfast area, to housekeeping, was friendly and very nice.
We will not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you very much for all of your kind words and great review! We're so pleased to hear that everything from our wonderful staff members to our pristine facilities made for a great stay. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located right in Aurora the staff is very friendly and the hotel is up to date and clean. Also one of the big things for me is quite. I was here for about a week and never heard anyone once I was in my room. Coffee was always hot and fresh at 5am the gentleman that works nights I think his name is Julius is amazing I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you very much for choosing us and for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that everything was up to your expectations and that our staff helped make for a perfect stay. I will personally pass on your compliments to the staff member mentioned. We look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The room was spacious, clean, also the crub appeal of the Hotel was nice, breakfast was good, no problem getting on the Wi fi. It offered the things I like FREE, that's parking, Wi fi, and breakfast. Check in was a ease.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you very much for choosing us and for taking the time to write us a review. We're happy to hear that everything was up to your standards and that you had a 5-star stay with us. We look forward to your second stay!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The only problem I had was filling out this form. The General Manager Gretchen Trimm went beyond expectations to make this one of the greatest stays we have ever had. We were in town for a wedding and used the motel before and after a long trip

Room Tip: Room was great and very clean and the rates were very reasonable
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write us this review to share your wonderful experience with us and other TripAdvisor users. We're so happy to hear that you had a perfect stay with us and I will personally pass on your kind words to our staff members and congratulate them on a job well done! We strive to make every guest's stay the best they've had. We look forward to having you back again next time you are in the Aurora area.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This was our 2nd stay at this location. The staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast is one of the best I've seen for a hotel in this category. The rooms are very clean and comfortable as they have recently remodeled the entire building. I also love the extra amenities in the lobby like the use of computers and plenty of seating and charging stations. I highly recommend this property.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you very much for choosing us again and for taking the time to write us a review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our recent renovations and that you had a 5-star stay with us! We hope to have you again soon!