All reviews fox valley mall quiet area whirlpool tub room was clean convenient location would stay again one night rates carpet
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Checked in for a three night stay. This hotel turned out to be one of the filthiest hotel we have ever stayed in. See pictures. Room was never vacuum. We had dirty bedding but the housekeeper did change. 2nd day a young man 18 - 20's shows up at the door states he's housekeeping. Mind you he's not in uniform he's wearing a t shirt that looks like he slept in for the last two weeks and oversized basketball shorts. I didn't let him in. Turns out he was housekeeping and I had to take our dirty towels and exchanged them myself. Requested a late check-out and was granted till 1 pm. At 11:20 am the front desk calls and says no you can only stay till noon. I explained I'd have to move to the lobby until my husband returned to which she stated okay because you can't stay in the room. I cannot in good conscience recommend this hotel to anyone, not even my worst enemy. Keep going.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 July 2017

Dear Guest,
PK
Quality Inn Aurora
(630)820-3400

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We stayed Sat June 3rd to Sun June 4th 2017 and spent $101CAN on a double queen room.
Wasn't worth the money. For a hotel chain to use the word "Quality" in their name you would think they'd know what that word means. Nothing at this Quality Inn has been updated or modernized since 1988. The hotel's parking lot and exterior is shoddy and run down. Cracks in the pavement, uneven brick work on the building, dozens of yucky black gum spots covering the walkways and dead plants in the planters.
Inside the small lobby is an out of date checkin counter, a few arm chairs, and a small breakfast nook for the complimentary breakfast. The hotel smells like stale cigarettes.
We got our electronic keys for room 218. Keys didn't work. Go back downstairs to have them reset. Go back to the room. Still can't open the door. Go back downstairs to have them reset. Go back to room 218 with hotel desk clerk. Door opens to a loud industrial fan lying faced up on a luggage rack blowing upwards. The ceiling directly above was brown and sagging, and the room smelled moldy and damp. The clerk dismisses it explaining they had a leak in the roof but everything is alright now and goes to leave. I called her back saying This is unacceptable, we want another room. Back downstairs to the front desk, if you are keeping track, this is visit number 4. Desk clerks give us another key saying we will like this room because it's at the end of the hall near the side entrance. We realize in the elevator that she didn't write the room number on the paper holding the key cards. So we tried the key card in every door till we found our room, 222.
Tiny room for 2 queen beds. We inspected it from top to bottom. No bugs. Sheets were clean. Old worn furniture, draperies, fixtures and carpet. Cracks in wall corners. Bathroom sink area is old and dated. The toilet and shower are together in a separate space, cracks in the walls with mold and dust caked. Fire sprinkler was busted in the bathroom, they wrapped it in a plastic baggy to stop the leak. Shower was gross, I wouldn't shower because the bottom of the tub was dirty.
Sleeping over night was fine.
The complimentary breakfast was very basic. Fats and carbs served, little fresh and healthy options offered. The only healthy options were Cheerios, skim milk, one banana and 3 soft yucky apples amongst the high calorie high sugar offerings. Coffee was decent tasting but I had grounds in the bottom of my cup.
I would never stay here again. For the same money there are seemingly nicer looking hotels in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Radio_Princess
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Reasonably well priced 2 night stay. Internet is tops in this property, I haven't seen anything so efficient for a while. Room was nice and clean but smelt a bit damp. Arrived from a 5hour drive late at night and was very happy to be checked in within minutes. But for a railway stop very near that can last upto 10 minutes the location is perfect with gas stations right opposite.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My Husband and I always stay here when we come to Aurora. Clean, good breakfast, front desk customers service has always been a good experience and the location works well for us as we shop at the Fox Valley Mall and the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall. I highly suggest Quality Inn in Aurora, Il - See Ya Soon

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Very good stay! Helpful and friendly staff. Very clean and reasonably priced rates. I stayed here with my grandmother and we both loved the place. They have a workout room and great continental breakfast. 10/10 would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family