All reviewskiddie poolregular poollarge hot tubgreat poolfrog slidevolleyball netconference roomthe breakfast areaoutlet mallcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staycomfortable bedsexcellent hotelwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelclean hotelwe've stayed
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This hotel seemed brand new and had the best pools I have seen in a Hampton. The children's pool is akin to one of the old Holidome pools, with lots of splash mechanisms and a kiddie slide. We had the whole place to ourselves. There is also a heated adult pool and a nice whirlpool. Breakfast was fabulous. I will stay here again. Worth going out of your way for it if you have a family. Conveniently located near a premium outlet mall. Friendly management.

Room Tip: Got the top floor to avoid noises from above.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Wow, thank you for your compliments and for taking the time to write us a great review. We love to see families enjoying their time together at our pool facilities designed for fun for everyone! We pride ourselves in our customer service and keeping our property looking brand new. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Had to stay in suburbs while visiting friends this hotel was perfect choice!
Exceptional Room and Service!
Wish checkout time was 12 noon so that you can relax a bit after breakfast.
Other than that, I was highly Impressed!

Room Tip: Need to make 12 noon a checkout time. Everything else was Exceptional!!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad to hear that you had a wonderful last minute stay with us. We look forward to having you again next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had the Jacuzzi suite for one night and it was amazing. The staff was very friendly as well. The free breakfast has a great variety of food. This is a great little hidden jam right of i88. Also a short cab ride to the Hollywood casino.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for choosing us and for writing us a review. It's great to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed your time in Aurora. We hope to see you again soon next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Nothing to complain about at all. Will be making this my place to stay when visiting from out of of town.

Huge breakfast variety, two pools and a hot tub, really nice bathroom and shower.

They have a large pool area with toys for kids to play with and even a volley ball net in middle of pool.

There is a whole separate pool area for little kids to play.

I went on an eventful weekend in February and thus the hotel was not crowded and very peaceful. Had a corner room in back with king bed, well appointed and clean.

This hotel offers a lot for being in a fairly remote area without regular tourist attractions.

Sold me on becoming a Hilton Honors Member.

Room Tip: Ask room facing west as it away from road
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you very much for your compliments! We are so flattered and happy to hear that you had a perfect stay! We are located right off of I-88 giving our guests easy access to Chicago, great shopping at the Chicago Premium Outlets as well as other great attractions in our surrounding area. Thanks again for choosing us and for writing us a review! We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

It's was good the problem was front desk she make me feel to no going back to ask for nothing. One day I see her on the front desk and I was needing tooth paste and I decide to no ask her and I wen to the store after work very tired to drive but I no want no problems. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GinaPintozzi, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Sorry for your inconvenience. I can assure you that our staff goes out of their way to accommodate all of our guests. We do have complimentary toiletry items available at the front desk, all you have to do is ask. We hope you'll give us another shot and thank you for your feedback.