“Top tier Hampton- Chicago premium price”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is a case where you get more and you pay more, but hey, your near Chicago right? This above average priced Hampton was excellent.
Warm Cookie - Check
Gold Member greeting - Check
Bottle water without asking - Check
local advise with a smile - Check
there was an evening reception offered Thursdays too.
Also fresh hot soup was available for free in the lobby!!
Pool, work out room, and guest laundry - all better than usual.
Breakfast and lobby were also above average.
The only shortfall is the owner saved some money when the rooms were updated and they left the tired fixtures in the guestroom bathrooms. plastic bath tub :(
The sundry shop was more complete than usual with over the counter medicines as well as standard snacks, and booze.

Room Tip: If you expect snow check the map 2x...The Lobby is at the end of the building; so it not easy to par...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank William M
Management response:Responded 6 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your business. We are not quite finished with remodeling all of our rooms yet. However, we are glad to hear that everything else about your stay was up to par with your standards and we hope to have you back again for another great experience.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Everything was perfect, the room was great, everything in order and very clean. Most impressive was the customer service given by the staff. We were always greeted kindly and genuinely made to feel welcome. It was one of those "every time, every person" moments, I pay close attention to customer service and this trip the staff at the Hampton Inn Chicago/Aurora were spot on.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gina P, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Wow! Thank you for the great review! This means a lot; we try our absolute best to please our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

This was hands down the cleanest hotel my family has ever stayed in. The room and bathroom was spotless all the way down to the corners under the sink. Excellent customer service that went out of the way to assist! Great breakfast that would meet any nutritional requirements.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad our hotel and staff exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We just stayed the weekend in Aurora for a wedding. Several family members with rooms at the Hampton. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Hotel is located right off the interstate. Within walking distance to a few restaurants and within driving to more. Quaint downtown area although that was a bit of a drive. Very clean. Nice pool area and outdoor space. Thank you HI staff for making our stay a very pleasant experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the kind review! We're so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

My family had to come stay at the Hampton in because our home had an electric fire and burned down. We lost everything we had except the clothes on our backs. Upon check in the staff was very mean and very unfriendly. The room design was good. I woke up 3 of the 5 nights I was therebwith bites all over my neck and wrist. The staff was very unwelcoming and annoyed when my children took complementary cookies that they had out. We lost everything we had except the clothing on our back so I had some friends come and donate clothes because I was too upset and overwhelmed to shop. The hotel owner called me personally after being ther 4 days and kicked my family out because he said we had too much stuff. I had a family of 4 in a tiny room we each have one bin of clothes people brought us that's it. I tried to reason with him but he was very very rude and didn't care about anything I had to say. He went in my room even when I had do not disturb sign out because the maids said I had a lot crammed into a small room. Everything that we had in the room fit in my one car so there wasn't that much stuff he was just rude and didn't care about us at all. Since check in the staff was mean and unfriendly. Made me feel uncomfortable to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gina P, Owner at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

I'm sorry you felt that the experience you had was not satisfactory. Sometimes as much as we try, we cannot please everyone to their expectations. We stand by our ratings and previous reviews by travelers, that we are the best hotel in Aurora. I understand your insurance company found you more of an extended stay accommodation. Thank you for the feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
6.6 km away
13.5 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Aurora

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK