“Dinner ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The service and food at Yoder’s is outstanding the buffet has more selections then one can ever imagine. The broasted chicken is outstanding as well as all the other selections. After dinner the deserts are many such as pie peach cobbler or cherry cobbler and the coffee is very very good. The waitress staff is the best service a person could want. I highly recommend Yoder’s.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Wow, this is my husband's hometown and this place certainly wasn't in business before we moved to Florida. This is home cookin at its best! The broasted chicken is amazing and the best I've ever had. There is both a buffet offering and a menu. I'm prone to menu order as I know I'll eat everything in sight on the buffet. Chicken, mashed potatoes and white gravy is awesome along with chicken and noodles and other side options. Homemade green beans have bacon but not the associated grease associated with the southern way. We also ate breakfast there during our local stay and the eggs were great the hash browns were fresh (not out of a bag) and biscuits were lighter than air (try the apple butter). Now, we have to talk about pie!!! So many to choose from, so little time during our stay. I stuck with chocolate as it is an old favorite from years ago. Husband had cherry, rubarb, coconut and chocolate...all were great altho he said the cherry was more filling than cherries. Pie is over the charts! There is a store selling both "Amish" goods and typical cracker barrel type gifts. Stick with the Amish goods. Homemade noodles, bread, donuts, pie and the best angel food cake you ever tasted (multiple varieties). I only wish I could duplicate the angel food cake here in Florida. There is nothing else to say but great food, worth the trip to Arthur, in a home cooked environment. This place is huge (recently added more dining room) but avoid busy times and there is no wait (or a very short one).

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Really nice restaurant, you can order from the menu, or choose the buffet. Reasonable prices. We chose the buffet, which was great, salad bar was good, desserts great, and soft ice cream of you like. We were seated immediately. Friendly staff, nice gift shop, and plenty of parking. Will definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Must eat here. Maybe a long line but worth it! Lots of options. Don’t skip this place. Will go back there.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yoder’s Kitchen is family-friendly and had something for everyone. You can go for the buffet or order off the menu. Gift shop has lots of items and food from the restaurant. Have been there twice and have not been disappointed!

Been to Yoder's Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK