“Yummy!”

It'll Do Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Arcola
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 14
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stay in a hotel near by when travelling through and they deliver for free. The steaks are amazing! The meal also comes with salad, potatoes and a vegetable for less than $20 a plate. Excellent food and value!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Rude wait staff. They were to busy helping a rehearsal dinner. Felt like we were invading . Worst long island ice tea that my son-in-law has had. Bloody Mary was subpar. Food was not very good. We ask for water never got it. Still waiting for ou bill. Very bad service. Had to go to bar to pay bill. They should of hired some more people for the rehearsal dinner and someone in the table section. What the heck. Will not go back if
G you paid me. I am so disgusted I never don't leave a top. I didn't this time. No one really served us . Waitress took our order then bartender dropped food off. Then had to get my check.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Great food at a good price. Try the potato skins. Lunch specials everyday including Italian beef, chicken taco salad and more!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband and I ate here this evening. The two waitresses were helpful, polite and cheerful. We chose the Poppers which were delicious and the evening special which was Robbed steak with a choice of green beans or corn, salad and choice of potato. The food was freshly prepared and very tasty. I would be happy to eat there again.