“handicap customers”
Review of The Vegas Cafe

The Vegas Cafe
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: American
Description: Family Friendly Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant.
Description: Family Friendly Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant.
Reviewed 2 April 2021

The host was extremely rude to myself and my handicap 8 year old daughter. As I was moving her around in her wheel chair the host was very rude. did not help and only interested in the other customers.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed 30 March 2021

When visiting family we never miss an opportunity to visit the Vegas. Friendly environment, fresh food with great flavors. Breakfast or lunch, you wont be disappointed. Daily soups and specials. Highly recommend if in the area.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

This is a good breakfast place. Used to be open late hours and serve dinner. They had a greek fish style dinner that I absolutely loved but the hours change cut dinner service. Lunch and soups are out of this world good.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

My daughter loves this place and I was very surprised by how excellent the food was! Soup is amazing! Great variety on the menu!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020

The Vegas Cafe is amazing. My dad is a regular and the owner knows him by name. He recently fell ill so I went in to pick up an order to-go and she asked me how my dad was doing. All servers are polite, you get a lot of food in each portion and issues are resolved quickly. A must-go for brunch if you're near Antioch!

Date of visit: November 2019