“Good Place to Eat at.”
Review of Bluff City Grill

Bluff City Grill
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Alton
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 19
Description: Bluff City Grill is located in Downtown Alton, IL on the heart of Broadway just minutes from the Clark Bridge and Alton Amphitheatre. We offer a diverse menu, a relaxing lounge & sports bar featuring 14 TV's to watch all your favorite sporting events, and a dining room that is perfect for date night or a family meal. There are also Darts, Pinball & Video Gaming to meet every enthusiasts needs. In addition, there is a Banquet Hall upstairs that seats over 400 guests. We do wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, anniversaries, company parties, and Christmas parties. Contact us today for your event needs! With a 2 story parking garage & plenty of on street parking there is room for everyone.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I traveled down to visit Pere Marquette State Park and decided to take a ride to Alton, Illinois to see what there was to see in Alton. While we were walking around the town, we decided to find a place to eat. Trip Advisor gave this restaurant some good reviews so we decided to eat here. We were not disappointed with the restaurant. The food was very good and the service was excellent too. I would recommend eating here if you are in Alton.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to Bluff City for an Easter lunch today. I was there a little after opening & just waited a small amount of time. Many places were open for Easter in Alton. I decided on one of the specials...roast chicken, rice pilaf , broccoli & salad ( or could have had soup). My server was Dena & was very attentive & checked on me frequently & another young man stopped by just to talk. The salad arrived quickly & didn't have to wait long for my chicken either. All was very good. They had many reservations today & was glad I went early. I have eaten @ Bluff City before & enjoyed it then also. It is right on Broadway in Alton & easy to find. I did not get dessert. They also have a beautiful bar inside though I didn't have any mixed drinks. They seem to be able to accommodate large groups well.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Family with teens stopped by a few sites in Alton and relied on Trip Advisor reviews to settle on lunch here. I was a bit skeptical upon entering, but service was friendly, food came fast, and burgers and chips were superb! Great budget- friendly choice for hungry family.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Good sports bar menu food ,huge establishment, very clean and friendly staff. Worth a visit if in Alton

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Bluff City has an amazing menu - something for everyone. Friendly staff and nice decor. Alton is lucky to have this restaurant that is not some chain. Support local business.

Been to Bluff City Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK