“Food Truck Parked out FRONT has the BEST THAI FOOD, so come HUNGRY!”
Review of Maui Nui Farm

Maui Nui Farm
Ranked #318 of 405 things to do in Maui
Reviewed 22 November 2016

GREAT LOCATION for local produce and plants, but the best THAI food makes it a out of the way MUST GO to for your visit to Up Country Maui.
Next door is a local Bee Keeper, Maui Bees, for Winter and Summer raw, unfiltered honey.
I had the Chicken Satay, with the Saffron Rice...YUM!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped here they have fruit and veggies but more to take home and cut up not to eat right away or for tourists. Pineapples looked good but without a knife wouldn't be useful to us.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I came upon Maui nui farms market by accident but what a find! Lovely fresh produce, much of it grown at the farm, and very reasonable prices. I quickly filled up a basket of goodies and then a box! Then I took a walk around the gardens. The paths and ponds are overgrown but it's such a beautiful spot. I ran into Nui by the restaurant (basically a food truck with a nice outdoor seating area) and she lamented how much work needed to be done and how little help she had. Still she seems to be successful at growing amazingly produce AND running a great little Thai food business. l'll be back again to buy good stuff to eat and enjoy the scenery.

1  Thank kiggie
Reviewed 1 January 2016

We stopped here during a drive Upcountry (on our way to Haleakala). We were there for about 30 min, casually walking the grounds and looking at the small farmers market. They had a cart with cooked food but we didn't need anything so I can't comment on that. I would recommend it if you are touring Upcountry. It is a short visit, so hopefully you are doing something else in the area as well.