“Pleasantly surprised ”
Review of Like Poke?

Like Poke?
Ranked #313 of 1,047 Restaurants in Maui
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Our youngest daughter picked Like Poke for our lunch because she had seen it on Triple D's. I wasn't sure if I would like it because I thought Poke was only prepared raw.
So when I saw the fried poke with rice i got it. So much food!!!! Wonderfully perfectly fried pieces of heaven with grill onions and some of the best rice I gave ever had. The sauce was the Bomb!!! My husband got the combo plate which was AWESOME. We got a side a curly fries with a wonderful sauce. They were addictive.
Chef Danny asked us how everything was and we all have him 5 thumbs up and thank him for a wonderful meal.
So we stopped for a little Poke!!!!!!
THANK YOU, Chef Danny for a wonderful dining!!!
Shelly, Bill, Aubrie, Greg and Catie

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in while in town and was not disappointed. Poke is very fresh and not just scooped out of a big pre made tub. I had the Shoyu Ginger, it came with rice and some mix fresh greens. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

since i was the last order of the day. they gave me all the poke they had left for $10. i also had rice and seaweed salad. the poke was very good that i got - it was the hawaiian, the ginger and the wasabi. all very good. not so sure about how fresh but i did not get sick. i definitely want to try when there are more options and selections available. i guess i have to come earlier. service was at the counter as is most food trucks.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Saw this food truck on Triple D's, and decided to try it. Ordered the Hawaiian salt one, but did not expect it to be so salty. It tasted like a mouthful of seawater! The poke, however, was pretty fresh, which is why my rating is not 1 star.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stopped for lunch after arriving on my way to the Wailea area. Service was quick, efficient. Outdoor dining a little spartan but there was shade from the sun. Staff very helpful for advice for navigating the fairly extensive menu. The Like Poke? food truck plus others are across the street from the Costco gas station. Convenient from the airport and Kahului.