1,601 results
All reviews ocean view happy hour the kitchen pizza grocery store our honeymoon living room great pool lounge chairs time share great resort embassy suites pool area is recommend this resort other resorts fitness center rental car
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I am unable to give a five star rating there is renovations everywhere and the timeshare sales people are Even worse. I already own with Diamond and not sure but if I was corporate head quarters I would really investigate how they are treating owners Not Ok they lie and are very rude, I don’t need to buy anything from them and have already booked next year at a different resorts considering I was told if I didn’t buy points that I couldn’t return here and I’m ok with that I’m on vacation and I don’t want to be bothered with there rudeness cause I wouldn’t buy points and then he was very hostile cause I wouldn’t move my points to the Hawaii collection it’s ok Nice Island but if I was a governor of this state I would look into this your going to lose a lot of tourism due to the treatment people receive at their resorts Sorry I have traveled a lot and have done many good reviews but others need to know this

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
10  Thank pdrew2014
Diamond R, Hospitality Management at Ka'anapali Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. As we are a vacation ownership property, we do offer our guests the opportunity to attend a presentation to obtain more information on becoming Diamond Resorts International® members. These presentations are meant to be informational and in no way is it our intent to create a negative experience for our guests; however; we understand how this could have altered your stay. Your business with us is greatly appreciated and we hope that you will allow us another opportunity to help you create wonderful memories and experience great vacations.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I would recommend Ka'anapali Beach Club for families. We went with our young daughter and had a great time there. The grounds and building are well kept and maintained. True it could use some updating and from what we heard there will be some renovations coming up in the next year so we hope to see that when we come back. The staff is very friendly and helpful when we checked in. The room we got was on the 12th floor and we recommend room 1229. It gives you great views of the mountain landscape and the ocean! It was a well appointed and comfortable 1 bedroom. The restaurant service was nice and friendly. The prices are reasonable. There is considerable beach erosion so hopefully the work that's being done will bring it up to a better level. I'm usually not a big fan of the concierge service but I'll give big props to Christian at the concierge desk for helping us with our room and luau planning. Oh and he hooked us up with a good discount for getting a massage by the pool. That was worth getting!

The biggest downsides would be the building's condition like I mentioned earlier. We went to the Hyatt down the street and we could see the difference in building and grounds. So we hope that Diamond will follow through and complete the renovation process. The next biggest downside is the timeshare/owner's presentation. Just don't go to one and you'll save yourself a lot of time and headaches. I personally don't mind them and learn what I can to help me on my next trip. Just be strong with what you want and you'll be fine.

Room Tip: Get room 1229. Great mountain and ocean views!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank YouCanFindJayInLA
Julie O, Manager at Ka'anapali Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Mahalo for sharing your experience with us. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. We are currently working on beautifying our property. Mahalo for your kind understanding as we complete these projects.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Nice place. Staff was remarkably friendly. Ammenities were up to date, our room appliances and kitchenware was above average. We didn't partake in organized activities but seemed that other vacationers were friendly and happy. The outside of the building is pink, fading and dated but that doesn't affect service or enjoyment of the facility.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank randi2020

Mahalo for sharing your feedback about your vacation at Ka'anapali Beach Club! It is our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you, and we are so grateful you chose Ka'anapali Beach Club as your destination to Stay Vacationed.™ A Hui Hou until we meet again!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a typical timeshare. They offer a discount on something but use high pressure to sell you a timeshares at a meeting you must attend. They never tell you everything. The luau was average go to the old Lahiana luau. Weather was great whale watching spectacular. Beach area under construction.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Sandy K
Diamond R, Manager at Ka'anapali Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Ka’anapali Beach Club is a vacation ownership property, and we do offer all our guests the opportunity to attend an informative presentation on being Diamond Resorts members. Keep in mind, our presentations are not mandatory unless stated on your vacation package. Thank you for your feedback, and we would love to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I checked in Monday and have received two calls telling me I needed to attend a timeshare meeting as owner. I advised them both time no but I’m sure they will keep calling. The resort is having a huge problem with beach erosion and put of barriers to keep you off beach. But it also block view of ocean while sitting at pool. Like last time it more important for time share sales that owner vacation experience. Love the hotel, bar and restaurant BUT timeshare people make it not enjoyable

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank JimB92887
Diamond R, Manager at Ka'anapali Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We do offer our owners, members and guest the option to attend our informative presentations on being Diamond Resorts members. This is not mandatory to attend unless stated on your vacation package, and we apologize for any negative experience with this. Ka’anapali Beach Club is working on the beach erosion, and we appreciate your patience with the process. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope you are enjoying and will continue to enjoy remarkable vacations with us.