My wife and I stayed at the Ka'anapali Beach Club for a week. Our suite was clean and in good condition. The staff was professional and friendly. The only problem we had concerned some out side activities that were recommended at an orientation meeting that we attended on the first monday we were there. We took three of the recommended activities: the Kupeanla Magic show and it was fun we had a good time. Unfortunately the other two left a lot to be desired. We went to the crater at Molokine for snorkeling, the snorkeling was good, the snorkeling boat was not. The trip was run by Quick Sliver and their boat was not clean and needed maintenance. The deck non skid was warn out and more then one person fell. The trip is advertised as having breakfast and lunch. Breakfast consisted of some muffins cut in to small pieces and sliced pineapple; the lunch was no better. I have been on many small boats while on vacation and this was the worse one by far.
The other activity the was a looser was the Princess Sunset Dinner cruise. When the ship came in to port my wife and I could not believe it was the ship we would be on. It looked nothing like the picture we were shown. When you go aboard all passengers set at tables on the top deck. You can't walk around, you just set. The food was below average and we were could not wait to get off.
Other then the above we had a great time and we plan to go back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii