“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #35 of 83 Hotels in Augusta
Crestview, Florida
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The customer service is great. Thank you Erica Dunn(Asst. GM) for taking the time to accommodate my needs. I love the rooms and I have no complaint about them. Ive stay at this hotel three times and soon Im heading back and I am looking forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: Just ask Erica Dunn.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 31 January 2012

After changing rooms several times and looking into several other rooms this hotel is lacking maintenance. Room 408 is leaking water from the toilet, the shower curtain rod is so loose the curtain will only stay put in the middle of the shower rod and the TV needs two remotes to operate. The worst thing about it all is that management knows about these issues and hasn't corrected them. One manager actually promised to personally fix the issues if maintenance didn't get to it. Needless to say I am still waiting. Also, the indoor whirlpool has been out of order for the past three weeks and the exercise room three pieces of equipment is very out dated or broken.
The best things about this hotel is the house keeping does an excellent job with the rooms, the front desk personnel have great personalities and the breakfast is great.
Currently looking for a better hotel.

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DarrinJ777411

Travellers are raving about these Augusta hotels

Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I currently live in VA. However, my dad has lived in Augusta for a while and is now living in a nursing home in Louisville. We come up often to visit. We always stay at the hotel on Noland Connector because it is clean and the staff is really great.

We arrived early once and thought that we would have to hang out until check-in but that wasn't the case. One of the desk clerks has family in VA and she is as nice as she can be. We would like to give a big thanks to all of the staff. Tomika and Melody were superb. Thanks for making us feel at home every time we stay with you all. (Sorry for taking so long to give the praise)

Room Tip: The suite is spacious and you don't hear noise in the hallway from the other guest.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 November 2011

When arrived to the hotel, it wasn't what I expected. I was thinking it would be more upscale given the name. However, I was wrong! They were in the process of changing the older model televisions for flat screens. This should have been done a long time ago. The bathroom was in need of renovation- cracks in the shower... Although the lodging was below the norm for me. The staff were extremely accomodating. Robbiestine was our housekeeper and she made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. i really appreciated her kindness!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area, responded to this review, 10 November 2011
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We do apologize for any inconvienences that you may have come across during your stay as we are currently in the process of remodeling our hotel in many different ways. We hope that you will stay with us again next time you are in town and let us show off all of the new things we will have to offer.

Thank You.
WOODSTOCK, Georgia
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We were told that this hotel was one of the top ones to stay at in the Augusta area as far as being clean. We checked in-service was terrible. The staff member did not even listen to me when I asked her to change the reservation from my friend to myself. She did not type any of my information. I had my rewards card as well. Come to find out that at check out, she had not switched the credit card reservation like I asked or input any of my information on billing. The new clerk that was a trainee had a smile and even took time to make sure all information was correct.
We had a room that reaked of cigarettes and mold. I turned on the air conditioner to get the air moving. I was so stuffed up because of the smell. I let the trainee know as well. No discounts or apology was given. She turned it into the manager. I definately will not stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area, responded to this review, 25 October 2011
Thank you for taking the time to let us know your suggestions concerning your recent stay at our hotel here in Augusta, GA. We apologize for any inconveniences that you come in contact with and we assure you that we use all comments to better our hotel.

Thank You.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
0.3 km away
6.0 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#32 of 83 in Augusta

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK