“Best kept secret”

Ranked #60 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best kept secret”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I have stayed at this establishment at least four occasion. I have enjoyed each stay. My rooms were very nice and accommodating. The staff constantly went over and beyond the call of duty to make sure my family and I were taken care of. On each occasion I have never heard or experienced any negativeness. I was always greeted with a smile, and was always asked if there was anything esle that could be done to make me happier. In the future, I will drive the extra miles to stay where I know I will be taken care of and around friendly and caring staff. Special thanks to the front desk manager staff.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
jeannie c, Front Office Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for choosing Clarion Suites.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My regular Choice Hotel was not available during my weekly trip to Augusta, so I booked the Clarion Suites on Washington Road instead. The first room the front desk assigned me was dirty and outdated. The second room was even worse. For the money, sleeping in my car was nicer. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone who expects anything more than a roach motel. The breakfast was par at best and the parking was terrible. Stay somewhere else!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
I’m concerned about the service that you experience at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guest. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology for all of the experiences that occurred during your stay.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guest are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve.
I have discussed the matters that you have raised with my staff. Please rest assure that we are slowly upgrading rooms and that your concerns had been taken into consideration.

If you need further assistance regarding the matter do not hesitate to contact me directly. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

charlotte,nc
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Our room was very clean, all staff including manger helpful and friendly. Yummy breakfast. No flat screen yet?

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you for choosing Clarion Suites.
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Like everyone esle i expected the worst.... i was pleasantly surprized.....i looked for spots on the sheets, bed bugs and even tried to be difficult at check inn.....the staff passed my inspections.....i travel in various southern states comparing the pros and cons of each stay...i seem to enjoy their free breakfast and cocktail hour.......Yeah!.....Their rooms are like two rooms in one....i have a couch, desk with chair and tv in one part of the suite. Then i have a set of french doors to separate the bed and rest room with an addition television.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I've stayed at hundreds of hotel around the country, and this is by far the worst. Disgusting rooms, damp sheets, and bed bugs! I left in the middle of the night and drove 45 minutes to another hotel (all hotels in Augusta were booked). Stay away at al

• Stayed September 2011