US$ 102
US$ 96
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 112
Free cancellation until 26/07
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
All reviewssavannah rivermain towerthe river walkthe concierge loungesuites towerboll weevilself parkbroad streetparking garagehotel restaurantoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetliving areahotel is in a great locationrooms are nicestaff was very friendly and helpfulsouthern hospitality
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The hotel atmosphere is AWESOME! the location is serene as it is located in the historic district. The hotel even has a restaurant with really good food!! The staff is very courteous and the rooms are very nice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AugustaMarriott, Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I spent one night at this hotel and it was pretty good. The layout of the hotel was a little funky as I to get over to the suite side I had to use one elevator walk a long hallway and then finish going up in another elevator. There was no concierge lounge at this Marriott which was a little disappointing. Self park was on $7 which I good for a downtown location. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Location is right on the Savannah River. It has a river walk for exercise and scenery. The rooms were recently remodeled and not quite what I expected but nice and clean.
The staff was very helpful and courteous. I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The newer rooms are awesome they have made major upgrades to the that are really nice. The one issue I had was finding the switch to turn off the led lights above the bed. They were really bright and the switch is terribly hard to find.

Room Tip: The newly remodeled rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
AugustaMarriott, Hotel Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than excellent. Our goal is to give each and every guest who stays with us an excellent lodging experience and in the case of your stay we fell short. For that, again, you have my sincere apology.

I will share your comments with the staff in an effort to learn and improve upon our delivery of product and service. We hope to see you again in the future at which time we will do a better job.

Matthew Ricker

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is one of those hotels that would normally get a three. The reason they are a four is that the staff will handle your requests with speed, cheerfulness, and style. We traveled with a 12 year old as well as a small sheltie (that thought she owned the place). Kudos to Christine for being more cheerful and helpful then the amazing staff already there! Rooms are adequate and the facility is showing a bit of age. Service with style managed to overcome those issues and we will be back.

Room Tip: Rooms on our side were older but larger. My understanding is that the room tower has been renovated but there are no suites.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business