Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 96
US$ 125
Hampton.com
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 68
US$ 119
US$ 108
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 117
US$ 112
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 53
All reviewssavannah rivermain towerthe river walkthe concierge loungesuites towerboll weevilself parkbroad streetbreakfast buffetliving areahotel is in a great locationoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulsouthern hospitalityhotel staffroom keybusiness trip
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

The well appointed room was comfortable and priced right. The on site conference facilities and nice bar made this a no brainer for our large group. The bar staff was excellent as well as the front desk (they quickly accommodated out special request). Great views from most rooms.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AugustaMarriott, Hotel Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to having you return as our guest and want you to know that we truly value your business.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed at the Augusta Marriott for 2 nights in November 2017. When I walked into the lobby, I was impressed with the decor. Unfortunately, I was not as impressed with the room. The room had two beds and we found them very small and extremely firm. It was difficult for 2 average sized adults to sleep comfortably on the bed. I also thought the bed was hard. It was definitely not a luxurious bed. The tv was a great size and the shower was very large. I called the front desk and asked for additional blankets but unfortunately they were never delivered to the room.

Stayed: November 2017
AugustaMarriott, Hotel Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback through the Tripadvisor portal.

I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than excellent. Our goal is to give each and every guest who stays with us an excellent lodging experience and in the case of your stay we fell short. For that again you have my sincere apology.

I will share your comments with the staff in an effort to learn and improve upon our delivery of product and service. We hope to see you again in the future at which time we will do a better job.

Matthew Ricker

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel for three days, two nights. I was given what appeared to be a comfortable room on the 4th floor next to the elevators overlooking the outdoor pool and terrace. All night, between WHOOSHING noises made by the three elevators and MUZAK piped into the outdoor pool/terrace area I had a very difficult time getting to sleep and staying asleep. The music throbbed just loud enough to make the sound buzz and be very distracting from changing tempos. At 6am I called the front desk - they suggested perhaps the room next door had the music; but I put my ear to the window and called back to say no, it was distinctly outside, and could it be turned off or down.They said they would try... Odd, because my stay was in November - too cold for anyone to use this outdoor area day or night. I did ask to change rooms; I was nicely re-accomodated to a quieter section of the hotel where I got a great night's sleep the next night out of earshot of the continuous music (which I noticed stayed on THROUGHOUT the day, although no one was using pool or terrace). Near the elevators on every floor is a framed sign that says "QUIET HOUR IS 9PM - 9AM - PLEASE RESPECT THIS FOR ALL OUR GUESTS" I asked the front desk twice more during my stay to please turn off/down the pool music for the benefit of the other guests, but apparently my words fell on deaf ears, as did their own sign! It was still playing this morning at 830am and still on before I left the hotel at noon. Was the staff trying? For a Marriott they should have been more professional and accommodating. There has got to be some volume control for these forgotten areas, or is it management policy to leave it on 24/7 as they do in the indoor public areas of the lobbies where it is not a problem?

There were technical challenges in our meeting room - the ceiling lights were behaving like strobe lights during the slide presentation; hotel employees revisited the room multiple times over two days to try to control this problem. Some people were developing headaches trying to look at the presentations with the shimmy lights.

My reassigned room was comfortable overall, like the original room assigned, but had bathroom shower head issues. Housekeeping must notice this when they are cleaning, right?
I think the staff tried to do what they could for me, but for a Marriott, I was disappointed with this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT overlooking the pool or NOT next to elevators (unless you are DEAF!)
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Matthew Ricker

Reviewed 12 November 2017

spent a short time in Augusta for a wedding. Stayed at the Marriott and was very pleased. Rooms new and well furnished. Restaurant is great - bar is open late for food and drinks and is very reasonably priced. Staff is helpful and courteous. Would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean and within walking distance of some excellent local restaurants. Rooms are large and beds are comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Parking can be an issue during large functions.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business