All reviews savannah river main tower the river walk the concierge lounge suites tower boll weevil self park parking garage broad street breakfast buffet living area outdoor pool very nice hotel staff was very friendly and helpful southern hospitality business trip nice stay
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

As a platinum members who travel and have stayed in all Marriott's from Fairfield, Courtyard to Autograph Collections. This is the worst Marriott we have ever stayed in. Besides the smell of mildew throughout the entire facility the room was dirty and extremely outdated. The bathroom floor actually had mold.!!! We even cancelled our 2nd night stay.
Sorry Marriott I love ya but this one is as a disaster. Headed to a different Marriott.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank allisonb825
AugustaMarriott, Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear allisonb825,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Augusta.

Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center
matt.ricker@augustamarriott.com
706-722-8900

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

When I reserved my room through a third party it didn't specify bed type. I called their local number on my confirmation and a woman confirmed me a king bed over the phone. I arrived 6 pm on a Monday (not super late) and they were all out of king beds?!?! Hardball ensued... I lost.

The Hotel: located right on the Savannah river (great location)! We entered a beautiful lobby and I was looking forward to my stay. I was told we were in the other building were the suites were located (sweet). After trying to park my SUV in a parking garage build for Prius's I finally made it to my room. First impression was a smell of a moldy basement hit me in the face when opening room door. I just finished arguing with front desk about my wrong bed, so at this point I'm gonna suck it up and not let a hotel ruin my trip. Hit broad street with the wife and get back to hotel to relax and watch TV. TV had no signal... we are in PJs and don't want people in our room. Let's try Netflix on the iPad... WIFI WOULDN'T WORK! Seriously?!?!. Lastly the bed skirts were very gross and dirty as well as very rough /outdated bathroom (that side have nice new granite counters). I stay in Marriott affiliated hotels all the time. This was the worst room ever.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Brent F
AugustaMarriott, Hotel Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Brent F,

Thank you for taking the time to send a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We value all guest feedback and we use that information to celebrate where we have done well and to work to improve where we have challenges. Please accept my sincere apology for the issues you encountered while you were a guest with us. You bring up several points that we need to improve upon. We will review the issues that you bring forward with our team in an effort to improve moving forward. I hope that if you are ever traveling to Augusta in the future you will give us another opportunity to improve upon our performance and deliver you a better experience.

Matthew Ricker
Hotel manager

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This Hotel and Convention Center is very nice and clean. The employees are extremely nice and it's right on the water. If you are in need of a place to hold an event you might want to consider this center.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
AugustaMarriott, Hotel Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased that we have met your expectations. These words mean a great deal to us. Our staff try their best to go above and beyond for our guests, and we will continue to strive to keep your valuable business.
We look forward to your next visit at our property.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Whether you are looking for a getaway for you and your special someone OR you're looking for a venue for a meeting, the Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center in Augusta, GA is the place. Augusta is where James Brown grew up. Augusta is the home of PAINE COLLEGE. This Marriott has all the amenities that you expect and a few extras. It is also Marriott Hotel and Marriott Suites. The hotel staff from bellman back to the bellman strive for your stay to be unencumbered. They did that and I thank you!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We look forward to your next visit at our property.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My room was smelly with strong musty stale odor. I even had housekeeping staff to come in and spray room. Also floor was very dirty. Check in staff nice....Stephanie real friendly. Need to thoroughly clean my room

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gloria S
AugustaMarriott, Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Gloria S

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my apology for the challenges that you encountered while you were a guest with us. I will review your comments with the staff. We appreciate all guest feedback and we use that information to celebrate where we have done well and to work to improve where we have fallen short of our goal of delivery of excellent product and service. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Matthew Ricker