“Always satisfied”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #35 of 509 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 15 February 2017

When we're passing through Augusta or visiting friends, Jason's is always on our food list. Fresh bread of your choice for various sandwiches. We chose corned beef with lettuce and tomato. Oh, so fresh and good. Chips on the side with a drink and you can relax among friends, watch other families & friends laughing in good fellowship. One time when we were there we even ordered an additional sandwich to go so we could share it that night in our hotel. The service is fast, staff friendly and atmosphere is easy going.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Living in a hotel we were always searching for healthy, convenient food. This place has a "secret" drive thru, not readily noticeable and to your far right as you drive in. You can also cal ahead. The salads and the stuff baked potatoes and sweet potatoes were a family favorite. You can also get a to-go pitcher of lemonade with ice and cups for relatively cheap. Great find. But be careful, getting in and out of the parking lot and on to the main street to the highway can be a bit crazy and full of drivers.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Jason's deli has become my favorite place to get lunch. Their salad bar is the best in Augusta and their menu is so fresh. Service is quick and the staff is very friendly and happy. It's like chicfila where you know they want your business.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Serving lunch and dinner. Limited menu offers soups, super potatoes, sandwiches, salad bar that include soft serve ice cream. Menu on line, easy parking, amazing salad bar assortment and toppings. Fresh breads and muffins. Assortment of soft drinks, coffee, tea. Handicap access. Booths or table and chair sitting. Outdoor seating available. Grab a menu as you go in and step up to order. Will visit again.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

The food here is good but they have an option to order on line that you might as well ignore. I went online to place an order for delivery after completing the order was moved to a delivery day of the next day. When I called the store to find out what had happened they did not deliver at that time. I asked what time they stopped taking orders for delivery and was given a specific time. Weeks later I tried to order online for delivery again keeping in mind the cut off time. Again my order was not placed. This time when I called about this matter they said they didn't have enough drivers to accommodate the traffic. Third time is not always the charm. I went online and placed an order for pickup. Should be simple enough. Waited the allotted time and even gave them an extra 10 minutes before going in for pickup. You guessed it - I waited almost 15 more minutes when I got there and when I got home I didn't even have everything I had ordered and paid for. Did I contact the management at this point? No what would be the point. Obvisously customer service is not a concern for them.