All reviewsfree laundryfront deskfull kitchenexercise roomhome away from homeworked greata great stayroom was very clean and comfortabledefinitely stay here againconvenient locationebonytreadmill
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I stayed here for one night when I attended a conference in Augusta. What a great choice! For less than $100, it was like home -- a full kitchen, bathroom, sitting area with desk and TV, and comfortable bed -- everything I needed. I was able to prepare for a presentation using the free WIFI and making meals in my room. Note: if you require shiny, new, modern rooms, you can probably stop reading now. On the other hand, if you are okay with impeccably clean, comfortable rooms with everything in working order (although perhaps a bit dated), this is a great choice. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, and I was checked in and out in a matter of minutes. I used the treadmill in the exercise room -- worked great. The location was a few minutes from the center of town. For the price, I really have nothing but good things to say -- I would stay there again. Thank you for a very comfortable and stress-free night!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank twaldspurger
Betty108090, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are happy we could make you a good choice for AUGUSTA, GEORGIA.
again, Thank you,

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I flew in from Bangkok, arrived around 3 am. I was enthusiastically greeted and escorted to my room. Room was clean and comfortable. The free laundry and snacks were a super plus for me. Free snacks because I'm a platinum ambassador. The hotel is currently doing some renovations so I had to change to another room, but this was done quickly and conveniently. The front desk was very helpful!! I will most definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: Free laundry!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Betty108090, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review on our hotel.
This means so much to our employees as they spend so much
time on making our hotel great.
again,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

As you can see from the photos, the place needs a little more attention than it's getting, but this certainly is not a "bad" review. Some bad spots in the carpet. Dings and damage on the counters and furniture. Glass in carpet. Routine maintenance that she be performed daily, not put off until a renovation. A little dated. But overall, it's a very good value. Convenient location. Better than some of the more expensive hotels that I have stayed at in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Betty108090, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to make pictures and write a review of our
hotel. Yes, we are under renovation, and new carpet will be in before the end
of the year, or 1st of 2018. The new counter tops and furniture will be replaced
also. We thank you for the compliment of location, and better than some of the
more expensive hotels. We use these reviews for our employees to learn better
service for our guest and taking time to write reviews and make pictures sure
helps us.
again,

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is best in AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
has everything, close to everything
VA HOSPITAL STAY
Free fax

Try this hotel
Wonderful hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Betty108090, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Thank you so much for the review you have written for our hotel.
I know you are busy this time of the year and to take time to
write us a review is so nice of you.
We at Candlewood Suites are happy that you like our hotel and
what it has to offer you. We are proud of our hotel and our
employees and are thankful that you feel the same about us.
Again,

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Candlewood is excellent from start of the stay to end of tge stay. Everything from customer service to cleanliness, helpfulness of the staff, just a great place to stay no matter the reason!!! Loved it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Betty108090, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review....
This review makes my employees happy.

Betty Carter