Candlewood Suites Augusta
Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 71
ComfortSuites
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
US$ 68
US$ 114
US$ 108
US$ 101
US$ 101
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
All reviewsfree laundrymini storefront deskice makerburner stovefull kitchenan extended stayexercise roomwashers and dryershome away from homelong term stayworked greatbusiness centerwonderful stayroom was very clean and comfortableshopping and restaurantsexcellent customer service
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I just recently stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Augusta, Georgia while visiting my daughter. I chose Candlewood as it is a pet friendly establishment and I was taking my dogs along on this trip. I arrived and was very pleasantly greeted by Amanda. She already had my keys ready and all it took to check in was for me to sign the pet agreement. It does cost $75.00 for the pet fee for 1-6 days and $150.00 7-14 days, but this was still less expensive than boarding my pets for this trip. The room was very clean and as soon as we settled in Amanda called upstairs and checked to be sure our room was to our liking. I told her the cable box in the bedroom was not working and she said she would be right up. When she meant right up she meant right up! She was at our door in less than a minute. She tried to troubleshoot the issue but then just went and got another cable box and replaced it. We stayed in a 2 room queen suite. The bedroom was cozy only enough room for a queen bed and a little room to walk around it, but the living room and kitchen were outstanding. This is a fully furnished extended stay hotel, so we had a full refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Washers and dryers are free for use you just need to provide your own laundry soap. The hotel was near to lots of restaurants, grocery stores and all the modern convinces. The hotel was extremely quiet so if you need peace and quiet this is the place. This was a very nice place to stay for an extended stay. I will stay here again when I come to visit my daughter. By the way this is only 15 minutes from Fort Gordon Army Base.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at Candlewood Suites. We're glad that we could accomodate your pets as well, they are family too! We have the front desk staffed 24/7 just in case you need something throughout the night-like a new cable box! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay while visiting your daugther at Ft. Gordon and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

The accomodations were great. The hotel was located right off the interstate which made it extremely convenient when traveling. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Keona B
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

We take pride in all that our brand has to offer. Guests like you make our hotel a great place to work! Thank you for writing a review.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

The room was good with a flat screen tv and good internet. It was checking in that was disappointing. My husband is a Platinum member and was not recognized. When we asked the young lady who was very polite said they really weren't sure what they offered extra. We had just come for a Candlewood Suite the night before so we knew they offered treats or a couple of free pop. I went to do a wash and 2 of 4 washers were broken. Now they are free and I did get the laundry done.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank slovak
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Sir we are so sorry this happened to you. It is Master's Week in Augusta. We have been having some troubles with our online booking. We have called I.H.G. about the matter this morning. We would like for you to call the hotel and ask for the manger so we can fix this issue. Once again we agonize and we are working on the issue. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

We stayed in this hotel between Dec 29, 2011 and Jan 1, 2012 while attending a wedding. Our stay was very pleasant and comfortable. Rooms are spacious and clean. Internet was complementary and that is a plus. What impressed us the most is their staff and service. We have been traveling around the country for business and pleasure trips but We have not seen such an outstanding service what we have seen at Candlewood suits at Martinez/Augusta hotel. Staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. If we have to stay in hotel in Martinez/Augusta area, we cannot thing of going to another place except this hotel. We will strongly recommend anyone to try this hotel. Best service, great price, and awesome staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank CafeCafe

Reviewed 27 December 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and I must say that the service has not diminished one bit since the last time we stayed here about 3 years ago. The rooms are very well maintained. We had a problem and someone was there to fix it within minutes. Our two bedroom suite was well furnished and did not give you the feeling of being in a hotel room. I must compliment the staff for keeping this hotel in the shape that it is in! Job well done!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to Write us a review, We truly do love hearing from each and everyone of our guests. The Leading Locker is the newest amenity we have to offer our guests. Its always nice to use things like a crock-pot without having to go out and buy it. Once you check into Candlewood Suites all the amenities are free! We are go glad you found our room clean and and the A/C kept you cool on our hot summer days! We are always trying to upgrade things for our valued guest. Great hotels guest love is our policy. Thank you once again for sharing your opinion on our hotel and look forward to seeing you again if your ever traveling in Augusta.
Public Relations