“Tender Steaks that Hit the Spot”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #41 of 509 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Dani, our server, was excellent! She was pleasant, prompt, and professional. The sweet tea was perfectly mixed and ice cold on a summer day. The salad was crisp and fresh with delectable dressing. The sirloin was cooked exactly as ordered and the rolls and grilled shrimp were terrific additions. The loaded baked potato wasn't quite as warm as it could have been but was delicious nonetheless. The inviting smell of the grilled steaks, coupled with the outstanding sevice, called for an order to go so we could enjoy another meal in the coming week!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

no matter when i go service totaly sucks no good help.i cant tell you how many times i have gone in food is good if you can get it.i went in a few weeks ago my son and i ordered the same 8.99 special the roadkill to show how bad a server was she gave me mine and guess did not understand are order gave him a bowl of veggies and salad nothing more no steak.went in last friday same thing no service belive it was troy.got are order wrong waited on drinks and yea was getting us more bread still waiting on that,had to get my own to go box pack my own food never got are tea or bread hard to eat a meal dry.never got a check had to go up front he was mia.even after they tracked my bill he never came back out was hidding in the back guess phones are the only one taken care of.like i said if they make the food right its good .love my steak rare server said it was more excuess.so if you go make sure you have time maybey learn how to wait tables take your own orders there messing up everyone.guy retrain show us you want to take care of us.tried of calling a manger over i just totaly gave up.plenty of other places to eat

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The food was very good as was the service. I really like the atmosphere and I can watch sports as I eat. I eat here at lunch and dinner some days

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I took my Dad here on the Saturday before Father’s Day. It was a tasty treat. We both had New York strip steaks. They were juicy and filled with flavor. Dad always gets a loaded sweet potato and raves about how good they are. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant after walking all day on the golf course. Excellent service. Food was great and server was very knowledgeable. Enjoyed a quiet atmosphere,able to enjoy talking to my husband without interruptions. Great end to a very special day.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK