“Awesome drinks”

Ranked #12 of 501 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Craft & Vine is an upscale cocktail bar and eatery politely tucked away on Broad Street in downtown Augusta. It's the newest addition to the Frog Hollow Hospitality Group. Featuring old wood with metal modern mix. Low lights bouncing off art deco and fabric. All uniquely tamed with class and elegance.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to go for drinks and tapas food. Excellent service too. Dress nicely as they will ask you to remove baseball hats and most people are dressed up. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First visit to Craft and Vine and I would drive from my home in Pennsylvania to Augusta just to experience it again! Every aspect - food, server, drinks - outstanding. Beyond our expectations. A truly wonderful, memorable evening!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I've read some of these reviews and I really wonder are people just looking at the menu and not ordering? I will admit that at first blush, the menu seems esoteric. I was not overly whooped about going to this place because I'm always a little skeptical about small plates.
This place is the real deal and seriously good. We started with some recommended appetizers which were the cauliflower popcorn, hummus and homemade flatbread and the wood oven cooked goat cheese. Who gets excited about hummus? You will for this hummus and the wonderful homemade pita chips. Seriously, I had my doubts when my son ordered. This is not bar food, it is Bella bar cuisine. The cauliflower popcorn, to me, seems like a direct bloodline to the similar Indian dish. Even if you're not a huge fan of cauliflower, you will adore this marriage. Finally I can't adequately describe the wood oven goat cheese dip...my picture has captured the dish's raw sexuality. Decadent.
Did I mention we've been on a diet since January 1? So this was a real splurge including the final two dishes, wood fired oven pizzas...more specifically, The Meaty and and The Mushroom. Every part of this pizza from the conundrum of ingredients to the crust to the perfection in cooking.
I think some of the hater reviews were people bar flying waiting for a table who gave up. Topflight.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Two of us came in early for a light dinner of small plates: cauliflower popcorn, Southern-fried quail, warm Brussels sprouts salad, and a wood-fired margherita pizza. All of it was good: flavorful cauliflower, crispy coating on the quail, tasty salad. The salad had just a bit too much dressing for my preference but I scooped the salad off the top and left the sauce in the bottom; probably a treat if soaked up with some crusty bread. The pizza was American-style thin-crusted (that is, not very thin), but it had good tomato flavor and thin sheets of well-melted mozzarella. The 20s/30s Wednesday-night crowd had moved in happily by the time we left, and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived about 10pm. I asked the hostess was there anything available. She told me no. I asked how long and she said she no idea. I told her we preferred to sit in a booth and ask could she possibly walk and see if anyone might be finishing up. She told me no just because they were finished they might not leave. She acted basically like she could care less if we were there or not. Not Friendly at all. She was a tall black girl. Not planning on returning.