“Quiet and Relaxing”

Ranked #63 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Columbus, Georgia
“Quiet and Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel for about a week. I thought that it may have been loud in the area it is in, but I was very wrong. I had a peaceful night's sleep everynight of my stay. The manager there, Nelva, was very helpful for all of my needs. I will be back.

Room Tip: rooms on right side are by the pool.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
Rodeway Inn Management and Staff are proud to offer quiet and relaxing accommodations to our precious guests.

Thank you for a really great review.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

A big thanks to rodeway inn, my first trip to augusta ga, i found myself with a broken car, right down the road from this hotel, I have now been here since friday night, and can only say good things about the staff and the quality of this hotel. From the first night i got here the rate was affordable, seeing as how I was only suppose to stay one night, has now turned into 4 nights, The front desk clerks have been more than helpful to assiting in anything we have needed. The rooms are very clean, and very nice. and their pool was a luxury i wasnt aware of until the second day i was here and it was very nice to be able to take our daughter swimming! I So a big thank you to all the employees, Nick, Mrs Nelva,and Mrs Erica, all of them have been great, a big thanks to nick especially after signing us up for the choice programs seeing as how we ended up staying longer than expected, now we can earn points while we stay here. I would deff recommend anyone to stay here !

Room Tip: Rooms on back side near the philly place are really nice and quiet !
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
RodewayAGM, Asst. General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 27 October 2011
Thank you for such a glowing comment of our property. We are glad that we were all here to make you and your daughter's stay most pleasant & a silver lining when you car was inoperable. Whenever you are in the Augusta area again, please choose Rodeway Inn for your lodging needs.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

First off I would like to thank the two people that I had the plessure to meet before I tell everyone their names I would like to inform u that they are very nice and professional people so keep up the great work Miss. Erica Scurry and Mrs. Nelva. Well to tell travlers a little about the Rodeway Inn this is a very clean and Convenient place its near a varity of restaurant's they provide breakfast in the mornings from 6am until 9am. They have cable in the room that's a plus enough said come try them out its a great pleace and once again thanks to the staff keep up the great work.

• Stayed September 2011
We are thankful for your comment you posted, to inform all readers of your experience during you stay at our hotel. We are glad your experience was most pleasurable and that our staffs' demeanor was welcoming and pleasant. Please lodge with Rodeway Inn wherever you are in the Augusta area again.
Augusta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

Rodeway in Augusta, GA is like a home away form home for me. On my last visit I was greeted by an employee name Nelva Ridley whom always is pleasant and goes out of her way toprovide me with excellent customer service.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for commenting on your stay with us here at Rodeway Inn. We take pride in serving our guest. We hope to see you again when you are in the Augusta area.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2010

I enjoyed my stay at the quality inn. I was here on buisness. I was pleased with the fact that they had rooms available to my liking. I did wish that they provided a little more for breakfast but was satisfied with what i did eat. The location was not the best but i felt very safe here. The front desk service was great. Samantha checked me in and out. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing. I slept ok other than the fact that the room next to me was loud but the front desk handled that for me andi was able to rest.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
We appreciate your wonderful review of our accommodations. It was an extreme pleasure to host you.