Rodeway Inn
US$ 71
ComfortSuites
US$ 111
US$ 107
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
US$ 108
US$ 101
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2011

A big thanks to rodeway inn, my first trip to augusta ga, i found myself with a broken car, right down the road from this hotel, I have now been here since friday night, and can only say good things about the staff and the quality of this hotel. From the first night i got here the rate was affordable, seeing as how I was only suppose to stay one night, has now turned into 4 nights, The front desk clerks have been more than helpful to assiting in anything we have needed. The rooms are very clean, and very nice. and their pool was a luxury i wasnt aware of until the second day i was here and it was very nice to be able to take our daughter swimming! I So a big thank you to all the employees, Nick, Mrs Nelva,and Mrs Erica, all of them have been great, a big thanks to nick especially after signing us up for the choice programs seeing as how we ended up staying longer than expected, now we can earn points while we stay here. I would deff recommend anyone to stay here !

Room Tip: Rooms on back side near the philly place are really nice and quiet !
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
RodewayAGM, Asst. General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Thank you for such a glowing comment of our property. We are glad that we were all here to make you and your daughter's stay most pleasant & a silver lining when you car was inoperable. Whenever you are in the Augusta area again, please choose Rodeway Inn for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

First off I would like to thank the two people that I had the plessure to meet before I tell everyone their names I would like to inform u that they are very nice and professional people so keep up the great work Miss. Erica Scurry and Mrs. Nelva. Well to tell travlers a little about the Rodeway Inn this is a very clean and Convenient place its near a varity of restaurant's they provide breakfast in the mornings from 6am until 9am. They have cable in the room that's a plus enough said come try them out its a great pleace and once again thanks to the staff keep up the great work.

• Stayed: September 2011

We are thankful for your comment you posted, to inform all readers of your experience during you stay at our hotel. We are glad your experience was most pleasurable and that our staffs' demeanor was welcoming and pleasant. Please lodge with Rodeway Inn wherever you are in the Augusta area again.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

Rodeway in Augusta, GA is like a home away form home for me. On my last visit I was greeted by an employee name Nelva Ridley whom always is pleasant and goes out of her way toprovide me with excellent customer service.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us here at Rodeway Inn. We take pride in serving our guest. We hope to see you again when you are in the Augusta area.

Reviewed 27 August 2010

I enjoyed my stay at the quality inn. I was here on buisness. I was pleased with the fact that they had rooms available to my liking. I did wish that they provided a little more for breakfast but was satisfied with what i did eat. The location was not the best but i felt very safe here. The front desk service was great. Samantha checked me in and out. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing. I slept ok other than the fact that the room next to me was loud but the front desk handled that for me andi was able to rest.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

We appreciate your wonderful review of our accommodations. It was an extreme pleasure to host you.

Reviewed 31 July 2010

While visiting friends and family that are located in Augusta area we came upon the Quality Inn on Peach Orchard and was amazed because it was not only convenient and affordable for us but was quiet pleasant to stay in... the staff and the amenities that were offered were great! Had forgotten to take my laptop with me this trip but the availability of the computer that can be used by visitors was a great feature along with the continental breakfast ... I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends