See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was comfortable and clean. All the hotels are very close together here, so you have a good choice of places to stay. There are a lot of convenient fast food choices. Everything is priced very reasonable. This room was super cheap. The breakfast had a cold selection, waffles, and sausage, gravy & biscuit selection. Only thing about that, I was stopped and told I couldn't take food to my room. That was inconvenient and very strange.. Other than that.. It's been a descent place. I have paid a lot more for awful rooms.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

i was put up for an extended stay at the Howard Johnson. The internet is garbage and the contract needs to not be renewed unless they can increase the throughput of data on the internet. This hotel is within walking distance of FT Gordon, and the home of Cyber Excellence and people staying here can't even get on Facebook !! Speed test was 1.2 download and 1.4 upload and disconnect lag spikes every ten minutes.
I did call the tech guru number provided by the front desk. The tech guru solution was they would add my MAC address and provide me a dedicated line. I hope everyone staying here calls and requests a private VPN for their device!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Really enjoyed my stay at the Howard Johnson. Very clean quiet area. Stafff was wonderful. Access to the laundry room as well as the fitness room. Comfortable beds. I will recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2018

service was awesome , room was clean and very quite hotel. manager chad Patel is very approachable for all our needs. I will go back again . very close to FT Gordon and Augusta mall. Best Howard Johnson I ever stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We had a wonderful time the stay at Howard Johnson was comfortable clean wonderful people the manager help us out streamly with cable cords and anything we ask breakfast was warm and clean accommodated my mother and her service dog we had a great time would not stay at any other Hotel Howard Johnson is our new number one hotel to stay at thank you for all your assistance God bless

Date of stay: August 2018