All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areawafflesbreakfast attendanttruck stopchoice hotelssofa bedroom was cleangas stationa great stayeach morninggreat roomdefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlywashington roadenjoyed my stayterry
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a room booked for four persons, one king size bed and a sleeping couch. The couch was not made and when we asked the receptionist about this she just told us that this was as they normally do. We got the sheets and had to make it ourselves. The mattress was new with plastic on so we had to unpack it before using it. The bathroom floor was full of hair when we arrived. The complementary breakfast, food and drinks was also really bad.
Dirty pool and a “fitness center” not worthy the name at all! One treadmill, one bike and one combined gym machine.
The price we paid for this was ridiculously high since this was the days before The Masters.
Will never ever stay on a Comfort in again even if the price is normal.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Kashun H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies.

We are sorry to hear about your inconvenience, and appreciate your comments here. We are happy that you have spoken up so that we may better our property. We will be working diligently to make your stays much more enjoyable in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The staff are all very friendly and very helpful. Our room was clean and large, we were in town for the masters and the Hotel has a shuttle to and from the tournament. The continental breakfast is good and they send a courtesy cart around in the evening which is nice. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Kashun Hopgood
Guest Relations
Comfort Suites

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our family was staying in town as a family member was coming to the end of her earthly life at the hospital. Mr. Terry and all of the staff at Comfort Suites Riverwest could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We were there in the first week of January and this review is way past due. But I wasn't going to let that stop me from letting everyone else know how nice the staff was to us. Although we were booked at different times for different lengths of stays the staff allowed us to shift rooms to let us be closer together during this difficult time. Mr. Terry made sure that we were looked after every morning and had a genuine concern for our family. When we visit our Augusta family again, we will definitely be staying at Comfort Suites Riverwest. Thank you for making a difficult time easier. I was so impressed with the staff I almost forgot to mention that the motel is clean and they have a wonderful breakfasts!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Kashun H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us at Comfort Suites in Augusta on Riverwest drive. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the breakfast. We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of food items that we offer.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week after my daughter had surgery. Clean hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Mr. Terry took great care of us at breakfast everyday and entertained us with conversation every morning. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

When I recognize great customer service, I leave reviews. Alison at the Comfort Suites in Augusta G.A. is this review. She has a great personality, smiling face, and will make sure things are right while staying at this location. Keep up the great work Alison!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Happy Guest.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!