“Very good! ”
Review of The Juicy Crab

The Juicy Crab
Ranked #53 of 502 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Description: Low country boil, Cajun spiced seafood restaurant and bar.
Description: Low country boil, Cajun spiced seafood restaurant and bar.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Menu is limited and lots of fried food but it is worth it. Try everything with their special seasoning! Try medium hot. Catfish , oysters very good. Boiled shrimp and mussels are excellent!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I realize this place is more like a pub than a restaurant. However, the music was so loud it was very difficult to talk to the person next to you. In all fairness, after someone took our order the food came up fast and was good. We asked for refills but never got them. I finally asked the manager for refills and received them quickly. Our server seemed more interested in filling liquor request.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love seafood but well seasoned seafood goes beyond love. I don't know what they use in the"juicy crab special" seasoning but it's the best. It is a little pricey when you add the a la carte items like sausage, eggs, potatoes, etc but oh the taste! Don't go to this place for the chicken, I have heard friends were disappointed but I wouldn't dare waste my order on chicken at a place with crab in the name! The crab legs, shrimp, low country boil and all the goodies you can order come in a plastic bag swimming in seasoning. I love it so much I save it and boil corn on the cob at home and let it soak for a day before I devour it! Great place! Great food!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The low country boils are the best items on the menu for the value you pay. You receive an ample portion of food and surely will have some left over. They sell a variety of food but do not have a lot of combination platters so you purchase fish, chicken wings etc. separately. The lemonade was excellent and they kept it coming. Staff was great, friendly and accommodating. Overall a great restaurant and I definitely will return.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We visited on a Saturday night with a party of 6 and had a very short wait to be seated. Low Country style boils and crispy fried platters are available. This is a family friendly restaurant and my grandchildren enjoyed a fried chicken finger basket for the eldest, and a fried shrimp appetizer for the younger. No child's menu available would be my only complaint. Servings are large and staff is friendly.

Been to The Juicy Crab? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK