“Divine Fillet”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Get some of everything! Go with a lot of people and share the wealth! Good service and very well priced.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

They Salmon was good, a little on the dry side but still tasty. The service was slow, but it was a busy night and we understood. Our server was very friendly and made sure we were taken care of.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I have called several times over the past few weeks and have been unable to place a to.go order. Love the food but you are loosing business. Placed on a silent hold, call back and placed again. Such a shame.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Food was great, service was ok until the waitress tried to short change us by $20. Guess she thought old people was an easy target.

1  Thank marthaconnor51
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

My FIRST TIME here . I was very impressed with the greeting at the door. I didn't remember to ask for my salad first before the meal. My waitress Julie already knew how I wanted my salad. I finished my salad and my lunch arrived at my table. My dining experience here was absolutely AWESOME.