All reviews own meals clean place to stay fort gordon long term fire alarm living room needed anything sitting area hot breakfast stay there again cleaning staff hotel is located staff was friendly business trip sauna laundry walmart
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I loved Michelle she was really good to me (Josh) and my family. We need more people like her in the world continue the good work and we will be back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Josh,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Augusta!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I am generally not a complainer but I was very unhappy with this hotel. The room I was given smelled of urine. I tried to deal with it but was so disgusted with the smell, I got up in the middle of the night and requested another room The only good thing I can say is that the night clerk was very apologetic and accommodating. The new room smelled musty but at least it was a little better. I’d never recommend this property. It’s not too much to expect a clean , fresh smelling room no matter the price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback on your recent stay. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I have forwarded your complaint to the appropriate department for further investigation. This is definitely not the experience that we aim for. I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Amanda

Reviewed 30 December 2017

When we drove up to the Hawthorne I thought we were in trouble because the outside of the hotel needs a lot of renovation. I was so happy with the inside because the room was very clean and was my suite was very nice. I will definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and to let us know about your recent stay with us. We value our guest and love hearing they enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Had to book two rooms even though my family could fit into one room. I was told since I did not make a reservation for 4 people only the two I did could stay. My family was only staying for the night due to taking a break in road travel....it was just not a great check in process. Also no breakfast could be brought up to your room to eat....you had to stay down stairs or you will get fined.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback on your recent stay. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I have forwarded your compliant for further investigation. This is definitely not the experience that we aim for. I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.