All reviews coffee maker would stay here again within walking distance staff was friendly uga campus grit microwave marriott college
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I don't think that I will ever stay at Days Inn again. With the quality I received from this location, the room should be half the price of what's being charged. Everything was very minimal.I expected better for the price.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Please accept our sincere apology that we did not meet the expectations that you had during your visit with us. Your opinion and business is very important to us. Please know that we always want to provide a clean,, comfortable room at the best value in the area. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business if you are in the area again. I am confident that you will be pleased.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The hotel allows smoking and there were burns in the furniture and bedding and the bathtub was a little dirty at the bottom. Upon checking in, the customer service was not the best but checking out with a different person was a little better. The hotel quality was okay for the price I paid.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit to the Days Inn. We are pleased that we were your hotel of choice when you were in the Athens area. Please come back and see us again in the future. We are confident that we will always be a good value for our guests.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This hotel is dated but clean with updated bed and tv and in a great locatrion... close to downtown Athens and UGA campus.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We certainly appreciate your business and hope that you will return to visit with us soon and often.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel was great. I paid less than $200.00 for three nights with breakfast in comparison to the host hotel at $159.00 a night saved the county $300.00 and gained 15,000 points. My only gripe was that I had a government check (PO) that I could not use at the hotel and had to pay with my debit card.

Room tip: First floor room was spacious near vending and ice.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We are very pleased that we could provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an excellent value, especially compared to the host hotel of your conference. We thank you for choosing Days Inn and we hope that you will return again if you are in the area. We appreciate your comments regarding payment and we will certainly look into our procedures to ensure that they are the best for our customers and our hotel. Thank you again for your patronage.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This place was a mess. The room wasn't clean, there was pee running down the side of the toilet. I almost didn't even want to get in the bed because I couldn't tell if the sheets had been changed since the last stay. Honestly, I had paid for two nights and only stayed for one. It smells awful and the breakfast is below average. I won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

We are very sorry that your stay did not meet your standards, nor ours. It is our aim to provide a clean, comfortable room at an affordable and fair value to each one of our guests. We apologize sincerely that we failed to provide you with the essence of good hospitality. Please give us another opportunity to earn your business if you are in the area again. We know that we can do better and would love another opportunity to prove it.